Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 18:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

War Commander SWF HACK?....

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
War Commander SWF HACK?....

Ok folks, I have looked high and low for the new updated version of the War Commander crack. I have yet to find anything useful. What gets me is all the middle eastern folks on my sector seem to have it so there has to be something out there that works? Anyhow someone get at me and let me know what is up with the situation. I have waited and searched so if anyone could shed some light on this I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

Kerry

Thanks
1 User
Old   #2

Yes We have been asking but no one seems to be able or willing to help out and make one

Old   #3

War commander - hack swf
Old   #4

its got patched ,, any new version ?

Old   #5

i just know how i Extract the SWF to edit action script .. but i can't understand anything after extract .. and i want someone here helping me to know .. how i make edition or Modify at action Script ??

no one here : (
Old   #6

info about new version game-v6.v6453.swf

anyone can give us the .swf hack or inject swf .. or help us to editting the action Scripts : (

i have in my attachment one photo about swf after ectract .. : )

i want know how i can edit it to make free resourse and units time and upgrade time too : )

plz .. help : )
Attached Images
File Type: jpg game.jpg (247.9 KB, 487 views)
Old   #7

MMOSKOP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerry81 View Post
Ok folks, I have looked high and low for the new updated version of the War Commander crack. I have yet to find anything useful. What gets me is all the middle eastern folks on my sector seem to have it so there has to be something out there that works? Anyhow someone get at me and let me know what is up with the situation. I have waited and searched so if anyone could shed some light on this I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

Kerry
me too mate seems i was just hrs behind getting it,i am on every game site including MMOSKOP WHO I THING AT SOME POINT WILL BE ABLE TO FIND AN UPDATE FOR THE SWF FILE,
Old   #8

I would love to know where the hack is that works too
Old   #9

still looking...
Old   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerry81 View Post

Kerry
Hey guys, it's gonna be a long time before anyone gets an update for the wc swf. Reason is the new game file from kixeye is now encrypted and also employs a md5 hash check now. In layman terms it basically means first we have to crack the encryption just to see the **** which is really really hard, but also if we do ANY changes to the file the md5 hash is changed and will fail the challenge by the kixeye servers either not allowing you to play or banning you for using a modified game file. People are working on ways around this but it's going to take quite a while. Don't expect something soon.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #11

Hi Guys
I can give you swf file exchange for something
My friend is hacker
He hacked kixeye server without problem
Old   #12

***** please m going to share it for free.
Old   #13

elite*gold: 192
Received Thanks: 3,686
#closed

Closed Thread