Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 15:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Battle Pirates problem

Discussion on Battle Pirates problem within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Battle Pirates problem

Hey guys i been using bp hacks that a friend setup for me for awhile and i tryed doing it for myself and it worked 1st time but since then it hasen't worked at all.
atm i'm using maxthon 3, fiddler 2:
Fiddler:
Auto Responder>check Enable automatic responces/unmatched requests pass through>EXACT:https://bp-fb4-s.cdn.kixeye.com/game/game-v99.v13917.swf>Drop down,findfile/save
Maxthon:
clear cach and game still isn't loading the hack up any ideas?
Old 09/16/2012, 08:00   #2

use google chrome
Old 09/16/2012, 12:17   #3

I would try using firefox. I use it just for mods because its easier. Also you need to make sure the hack you have is up to date. Personal favorite Use Winzip to decompress the .rar file. Hope this helps you

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Battle pirates charles problem
08/29/2012 - Facebook - 5 Replies
Hey guys i am having a problem in charles. It just started out of the blue. When i go to the file that i would usually re map it wont let me. it just shows default for every file instead of having the file that you remap. Does anyone know how to get it to load in charles properly again
Problem With Charles for battle pirates?
06/22/2012 - Facebook - 3 Replies
ok guys when i go to map the swf file in charles, i cant find the game folder. when i go to the bp-fb4 folder it just says default? ive used charles for months with no problem and suddenly this happens. any help would be appreciated.
Battle Pirates V90......
06/17/2012 - Facebook - 14 Replies
:confused:I need an update for the swf fellas.... help! [email protected]
BATTLE PIRATES
05/18/2012 - Facebook - 14 Replies
Battle Pirates Faithful, First, I want to make it clear that our users are the lifeblood of this game. Your happiness is our primary objective and everything that we do to improve the game is aimed at increasing it. We have heard the feedback on the latest release from our respectful and dedicated users and I promise you that it will inform how we shape the game going forward. Second, let me give some rationale as to why we changed the graphics and look of the game. We have a major...