Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 05:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Battle Pirates V90......

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Battle Pirates V90......

I need an update for the swf fellas.... help!

Old   #2

Join the club and do what the rest of us are doing, WAIT!

Thanks
1 User
Old   #3

lol, I know. Im just fiending for some action!
Old   #4

*****, try playing without the hack its still fun just need to use some skillzz, for real it just went down today, and your asking for the new 1 already... Give these guy that do this for us alone with all the noobness and wait!! Remember good things come to those who wait..

Old   #5

Dude, I aint no noob, so mind your own. Secondly, all I said was do what everyone else is doing WAIT. So you want to take it out of context, that would be your problem. Lastly, there is no need to come on here and flaming anyone, not called for and is childish.
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwilli View Post
Dude, I aint no noob, so mind your own. Secondly, all I said was do what everyone else is doing WAIT. So you want to take it out of context, that would be your problem. Lastly, there is no need to come on here and flaming anyone, not called for and is childish.
*****... REALLY i was talking to bus you MUST deff be a NOOB if you thought that was meant for you... read then comment... just sayin
Old   #7

i been hit up twice and by the same person wont disclose name wanting to know if i had the file yet and could i help him get his running but 4 real try playing the game if u dont like it or find it 2 hard play sumthing else these people that make these files for us to use takes talent i for one know i cant do it so b patient or quit playing dammm
Old   #8

If you don't want to be called a noob then don't make noob comments, The new version just with active today, guess what? the hack has to be done over nearly by scratch and testing needs to be performed. and guess what that takes time, and I bet you'll be surprised by this, but the rest of us incuding those doing the don't have the luxury of free room and board and have to work!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwilli View Post
Old   #9

O.o
****, I didn't mean to start a *** fight, *****. I'm no noob either.... Sounds like we are a bunch of crackheads fiending for it! Lets just quit scratching nervously like some dave chappelle type stuff. I was just posting so that if one was out that i would get a notification on my cell.... Sorry for the unnecessary injection of adrenaline & testosterone to the group. I got no problem with waiting, its always been worth the wait with these guys. OK? COOL? You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Old   #10

They need to start making some things exclusive on this site cuz its always the same things over and over, either someone asking how it works, or people fighting over the dumbest **** making stupid comments and not READING THROUGH THREADS. I am willing to bet that there will be/already has been a release with in the next 24-48 hours. These guys take pride in their work and even tho its free im sure they wanna get it done asap to keep people happy and to show their skills off to the worlds!! But they will more then likely stop doing it for people if people dont show respect and appreciation for their work. The game update has only been active for mayb 12 hours now all the people expecting to have a file already are completely obnoxius and ungreatful and dont deserve to get the files. and yea i cant spell for **** right now im half drunk and yes i did come hoping for a new file but it aint here so ima head to bed.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #11

First off, I was speaking in general. Last thing is, for you to talk like that to someone over the internet is CHILDISH. Not my fault some got **** hurt by the comment, sometimes the truth does hurt. Stop being an *** we are all waiting on the same **** thing, weather you admit it or not. Yes it does take talent to make these cheats, you have to understand the type of coding being used, otherwise you will be lost. Me, I don't understand HEX coding, java different story. Plain and simple, treat others with respect. No need to call names what so ever, it is childish to do so. Don't like it, oh well, that is life.
Old   #12

All I can say is i'm fine with waiting and i appreciate the work that those who create these files do and after reading the posts here i now fully understand why they are chosing to make their work private.
Old   #13

if any one intrested in v90 early email he already has it

try email he has the answer to v90 already
Old   #14

hey silvertide

..............//)
............./..//
............/....//
......//'...'/')
.../'/.../..../......./\