Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ROKON - Signing Out

Discussion on ROKON - Signing Out within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 08/06/2012, 11:42   #136

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by rokon View Post
Thank you and well said. There are too many of kixeye spies here, that is the main reason I left along with the ******** and crying.

I have received alot of rude pm's also which solidifies the decision I made not to release here.

I provided everyone files for a long time and never took money or never even a donation...therefore I don't owe anyone anything. By some of the pm's people feel like i owe them something when I dont.

As far as who i picked to be included in my updates I went through every pm that I got. If you had 0 posts you automatically got deleted, everyone else I went through posts and read each and every one, if you helped others and contributed to the forum then you got in...if it was only begging for files and such then you did not.

Its a give and take type of thing. If you use this forum to get your files you should help the community and give back, its only right to do so. I can stand people who come here just to get files and never make a post or when they do its only asking for files.

Those of you who keep pm'ing me or asking on the forum to be included...well you are wasting your breath as I have already picked those who will get updates.

Cheers Rokon for you previous cheat releases. You are truly one of a kind.
I would love to be added to your mailing list, but understand if you do not want to add me.
Old 08/08/2012, 10:44   #137

hey mate , been using your files for a long time now, i know you said your done, but if ya change your mind would like to be added to you mailing list.. many thanks bud
Old 08/08/2012, 11:07   #138

I'm pretty sure the list is now closed
Old 08/10/2012, 17:10   #139

your work was amazing i admit a few times i couldn't get it to work on my part being my low experience levels with trying to inject the swf files but anyhow when i did get them working they absolutely helped me out alot and i thank you for your time and effort into making all the files if you could pls pm me i will give you my email to further contact me about this list you posted? if thats fine with you
Old 08/10/2012, 23:07   #140

not working, pls update
Old 08/11/2012, 14:40   #141

Nice work Rokon, will be missed but understand, pm sent