Hi there my Fello Epvp SF users/members, It's been as while that I have been your Mod on SF Section now, and I want to let you guys now that Im Stepping Down as a Mod Now, I'll be dealing on my next Phase of my Life now, to be more Focus concerning on my Schooling/Work. And by this, it will let other members to be Part to take care of the SF Section Here at EPVP.
Thanks For the Time and Experience having me as A mod. Please do continue to Support every other Members, Mod Trane and our Legit Guardians. And Please do Support the Future Mod here at SF Section.
Now, I guess this is the Parting Moment, Thanks and *** Bless Us All.
well i think this is my last thanks to you. in start of my life here at elitepvpers you've been a good example to us members we will miss you, i hope you still visit here.
take care.
~ Hmm my Picture really seems to miss you xD
even though im not a part of the sf section.. i know that you have been a very good moderator to the sf forumers.. thanks for all you've done to elitepvpers and more powers to you
thank you sir DARNOC for being a good MOD..you have helped us in many ways, we enjoyed your edits ^_^ goodluck on your endevours and challenges in life.. once again, THANK YOU and goodluck sir
@ Mod Trane and Fellow Guardians,
- Kindly Have this Thread Unstickied and Closed by the End of this Month, I guess that Time Duration is Enough to Get the PUB notified. ( to Prevent Spams/Flames if ever )
@ Mod Trane and Fellow Guardians,
- Kindly Have this Thread Unstickied and Closed by the End of this Month, I guess that Time Duration is Enough to Get the PUB notified. ( to Prevent Spams/Flames if ever )
Yes I planned it like that. But I'll miss you as my collegue :/
10x signing up and important tips 04/20/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 6 Replies People who are asking to sign up for the pserver for 10x SHOULD not ask anyone to do it for you. Especially the generous kinds who ask to help you sign up such as edman3. They can easily change ur pw and use it
Link: µL·t¶Â - ±b¸¹µù¥U
The sign up box follows
member ID: example....elitepvperRocks
(Only 6 to 16 letters, numbers, portfolio) Note: In order to prevent ID theft,
Please use the user name and with the Forum in the role of the game there was no link between the ID as a user...