Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 20:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

BP CHEAT ONLY new V88 ONLY

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
BP CHEAT ONLY new V88 ONLY

Do not post here about old cheats only new ones do not make comments about how you got banned, or anything, not to be rude but a lot of ppl are bringing up WAY to many old Threads and also Rokon, and Hellion21 you both do GREAT work A LOT of us appreciate the time spent so THANK YOU FROM A LOT OF US THIS THREAD WILL BE TAKEN DOWN WHEN THEY PATCH TO V89

Thanks
3 Users
Old   #2

Any Release for v88??

Old   #3

when there is i hope Rokon or Hellion21 post here thank you
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greendogg View Post
when there is i hope Rokon or Hellion21 post here thank you
yeah...with hellion help...i only be able to load them at 80%..will keep trying until i get it correct...

I can get the upgrade going now....working on the repair..and all....so here it is and hang tight....

all credits go to hellion

Old   #5

Rokon left.. a retarded Newbe ****** him off... if hellion does post he will be the only one left...
Old   #6

im also learning how to hack battle pirates from hellions help and learning from punisher for backyard monster
Old   #7

i am also a newbie compiler been trying but get stuck at 85 percent load so i know the feeling bro keep trying as i will to
Old   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greendogg View Post
i am also a newbie compiler been trying but get stuck at 85 percent load so i know the feeling bro keep trying as i will to
the game did a update so the hack will not work naw lol. will have to wait for new one.
Old   #9

im willing to learn how if someone pms me wat im looking for im toying around but dont know wat im looking for so if someone can point me in the rite direction thanks
Old   #10

I would be more than happy to learn how to do it if someone will show me the ropes. I will release all of them for free and do all the work, so if anyone knows how to do this please PM me and let me know.
Old   #11

This is for Battle Piratesv88

While i'm trying to work the bugs out of the other features. I'll release more secure updates soon.

For Now get RES by defeat salvages(aka cargo fleets)

instant upgrades, research, ship build and repairs

I really didn't want to release til i had RES working but res is on the way thanks to rokon giving me hint. I could get res going with store options but I'm shying away from the store options so we don't need to block bp-fb-vip.sjc2.kixeye.com/backend/fbcredits/balance

no Res will keep us from leveling to fast but i'll still work on getting res working and see if i can clean up code

NOTICE
Remember to all this is for Educational Purposes ONLY. I take no Responsibility for the way anyone uses this file.

Thanks
7 Users
Old   #12

i thank you for the hack sir !
Old   #13

its a cheat sir not hack I didn't have to break in to any computer systems to make it. Please respect me enough to call it a cheat and your welcome
Thanks
1 User
Old   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellion2 View Post
This is for Battle Piratesv88

While i'm trying to work the bugs out of the other features. I'll release more secure updates soon.

For Now get RES by defeat salvages(aka cargo fleets)

instant upgrades, research, ship build and repairs

I really didn't want to release til i had RES working but res is on the way thanks to rokon giving me hint. I could get res going with store options but I'm shying away from the store options so we don't need to block bp-fb-vip.sjc2.kixeye.com/backend/fbcredits/balance

no Res will keep us from leveling to fast but i'll still work on getting res working and see if i can clean up code

NOTICE
Remember to all this is for Educational Purposes ONLY. I take no Responsibility for the way anyone uses this file.

How does it work? If I open it, nothing happens.
Old   #15

still on v88 not 89