Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 08:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Empires and Allies - Tier 8 and 7 codes

Discussion on Empires and Allies - Tier 8 and 7 codes within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/01/2012, 17:10   #196

elite*gold: 0
i already tested this out it works.. some might not sorry for those account..

Quote:
7.now go to the Survival Mode and select the Hind to fight (there will be 2 of them,also there might be the venom,in that case place the venom),click on 'fight' and wait until the 'refresh' button appears: ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting reload the game and you should see your new Nimitzern on the depot: ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting and ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
weird copy your creating a venom but we should see our nimitzen

thx to Alejandro R. for this hack.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/01/2012, 17:50   #197

i tried it it worked for me
but you can only get 1 and each time you have to build a lynx again
Old 06/02/2012, 06:44   #198

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiffos View Post
i tried it it worked for me
but you can only get 1 and each time you have to build a lynx again
there's another way that you dont have to make an request of the items you need. in creating units. you will be needing the help of Charles Proxy..
Old 06/02/2012, 14:35   #199

I can not make it work and I'm French there would be a French translation possible?
Old 06/04/2012, 05:37   #200

im wondering why the need for survival mode inside of the limit edition factory when the codes changed and you select the item example hind you select it and place the unit into the air depo...refresh your game open the air depo and i changed mine to the beacon unit i just moved it to its depo there wasnt any need to enter survival mode. unless ive missed something guys.

EDIT!!
ok guys you can make multipal units through the limited edition factory make sure you have al items to complete the unit so im changing the hind U113 to the new battleship from survival mode when you change the code inside the limit edition factory and you place it inside the air depo dont refresh the game go back to the limited edition factory no need to change any codes its already done just build another hind place it inside your air depo and start again build another hind place it inside the air depo and then repeat the process untill your told the depo is full or your out of the items it takes to build the hind my limit was 32 battleships before i run out of items. THEN Refresh your game enjoy u just created "however many items"
Old 06/06/2012, 00:43   #201

PATCHED the limit edition factory
Old 06/07/2012, 05:52   #202

Quote:
Originally Posted by MdjMobile View Post
there's another way that you dont have to make an request of the items you need. in creating units. you will be needing the help of Charles Proxy..
is your way with charles still through the limit edition building? as you stated another way able to never said using charles with what part of the game to get your units?
feel free to leave message if you wish
Old 06/07/2012, 11:27   #203

Why it not work to me?
Old 06/07/2012, 18:20   #204

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Devils View Post
Why it not work to me?
since its a limited edition factory.. it has only a limited time to hack the units.. and it's already patched..
Old 06/13/2012, 09:09   #205

Use charles to change the units in the Limited edition factory BUT REMEMBER you have to change 2 codes to get the correct way working
Old 06/13/2012, 19:02   #206

is pacheted dont work
Old 06/14/2012, 07:18   #207

yeah its patched as in the way when you only change 1 code using charles but ive not heard of the way where you need to change 2 units or 1 unit but twice
Old 06/15/2012, 09:26   #208

Quote:
Originally Posted by crawlers View Post
yeah its patched as in the way when you only change 1 code using charles but ive not heard of the way where you need to change 2 units or 1 unit but twice
In order to get the unit to show you need to change the 2 LUF codes
There are 2 sets, if you only change 1, it wont show,just keeps refreshing !
Old 06/15/2012, 21:07   #209

ah no way i managed to find the 2nd code m8, was in the luf folder under the code folder with the files to build i changed the code of that folder and the normal folder code and went to place the unit which i could now see in the building inside of the army depo and the game auto refreshed and i done it a few times with various codes and all have auto refreshed so looks like that might be patched now m8 but you took the time to point me towards the direction and so cheers for the advice
Old 06/19/2012, 16:18   #210

wow zynga had a very weird update.. my level went 70 from 65.. lol any news about it?
Closed Thread