Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 09:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Empires and Allies - Tier 8 and 7 codes

Discussion on Empires and Allies - Tier 8 and 7 codes within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/09/2012, 01:02   #151

elite*gold: 0
i havent play a couple of days........ shock when i just read this

ok thats a very bad news also tried it out.... unit hack do not work. anymore. i bet some of us that uses this cheat have more very good unit in our inventory well then use it well..

BTW. Resource hack still works fine @ charles proxy. cheers.
Old 05/12/2012, 08:57   #152

A new way of gaining units with CE works fine
Just NOT with survival mode, try going through your inventory and experimenting with CE thats how it works !
Old 05/12/2012, 13:01   #153

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonorf View Post
Just NOT with survival mode, try going through your inventory and experimenting with CE thats how it works !
can tell us how to do?
Old 05/12/2012, 13:03   #154

Quote:
Could you explain more detail ? I've tried open inventory then search unit Code -> change unit code -> refresh -> nothing happened
Old 05/12/2012, 15:22   #155

IS THERE A WAY TO GET NUKE 3??? COZ IN THE NEW CHEAT, ONE MUST HAVE A NUKE 3 TO GET MORE NUKE 3.
Old 05/12/2012, 15:23   #156

What cheat ?? Survival 60 to get 1 nuke 3
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/12/2012, 17:29   #157

You need to have at least 5 items in the inventory what you can place on your empire. DO NOT TRY AND PUT THEM, IN YOUR DEPOT
fIRST MAKE SURE YOU HAVE AT LEAST 5 ITEMS THAT CAN BE PLACED.
OPEN CE CLICK SEARCH CLICK PLUGIN CONTAINERS CHANGE TO TEXT FOR THE ITEM YOU WISH TO CHANGE ENTER THE CODE AND CLICK FIRST SCAN, DRAG THE RESULTS TO BOTTOM WINDOW HI LIGHT THEM ALL )CLICK FIRST ITEM PRESS SHIFT AND CLICK BOTTOM, THEN PRESS ENTER AND CHANGE THE CODE TO WHAT EVER YOU WANT

Now place the units on your islands,then place them into your depot, refresh game and voila
Old 05/12/2012, 17:53   #158

Quote:
You need to have at least 5 items in the inventory what you can place on your empire. DO NOT TRY AND PUT THEM, IN YOUR DEPOT
OPEN CE CLICK SEARCH CLICK PLUGIN CONTAINERS CHANGE TO TEXT FOR THE ITEM YOU WISH TO CHANGE ENTER THE CODE AND CLICK FIRST SCAN, DRAG THE RESULTS TO BOTTOM WINDOW HI LIGHT THEM ALL )CLICK FIRST ITEM PRESS SHIFT AND CLICK BOTTOM, THEN PRESS ENTER AND CHANGE THE CODE TO WHAT EVER YOU WANT

Now place the units on your islands,then place them into your depot, refresh game and voila
do we need to depoy first or scan first then deploy
Old 05/12/2012, 18:03   #159

Quote:

voila!! like a magic!
Old 05/12/2012, 18:08   #160

it doesn't work anymore
Old 05/12/2012, 18:10   #161

PLEASE TELL US STEP BY STEP PLEASE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,DRAGONORF
Old 05/12/2012, 20:28   #162

**** now i know im not going bonkers id tried almost every unit i had in excess of 5 in my inventory and wasn't getting nowhere lol GUTTED
Old 05/13/2012, 01:29   #163

hmm every time i scan the unit.. then replace it with the code that i want... he unit that i scanned cannot be click.. or place. other way, when i open the inventory the unit that i scan disappeared.. weird..
Old 05/13/2012, 01:31   #164

Heres another way
Go into world dominance open CE do the normal way as if your doing survival mode hack
now goto make your defence and choose assemble
for what unit you want just assemble that unit
For the new Beacon Submarine unit Code is UT35
now goto CE and enter the code for the unit you have chosen and click search, drag the results to bottom window and highlight them all and click enter, now change code to the NEW unit you want and click ok, now, go back into empire and chose the original unit but now notice when it shows its the new sub, hit save, an error will popup now exit dominance goto your inventory move the unit to your empire first (all of them) then back into storage, refresh game

Old 05/13/2012, 02:37   #165

sir a question here..

Quote:
Heres another way
Go into world dominance open CE do the normal way as if your doing survival mode hack
now goto make your defence and choose assemble
for what unit you want just assemble that unit
For the new Beacon Submarine unit Code is UT35
now goto CE and enter the code for the unit you have chosen and click search, drag the results to bottom window and highlight them all and click enter, now change code to the NEW unit you want and click ok, now, go back into empire and chose the original unit but now notice when it shows its the new sub, hit save, an error will popup now exit dominance goto your inventory move the unit to your empire first (all of them) then back into storage, refresh game
you've just said Go back.. it means we have to exit to domination. or dismiss the units and choose the original.. ?
Closed Thread