Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 06:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Battle Pirates Cheat Request.

Discussion on Battle Pirates Cheat Request. within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Battle Pirates Cheat Request.

I'm looking for a cheat that will only unlock all the blueprints and possibly raid hulls as well. This may sound weird but I dont want one that speeds anything up or anything else out of the ordinary. I have a theory I would like to test out but I know nothing of programming myself. If its possible for someone to be able to do that please let me know, if not oh well sorry for wasting your time.
Old 02/24/2012, 11:12   #2

elite*gold: 0
there are none free out there atm...