Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 04:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Please help me so I can make a hack

Discussion on Please help me so I can make a hack within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Please help me so I can make a hack

Please tell me how to get the swf file of War Commander and I will edit it. Thanks, I know it last year and I think its updated. I cant find it in charles.
Old 02/24/2012, 07:02   #2

try fiddler
Old 02/24/2012, 13:21   #3

open the game in Mozilla Firefox, after the game has loaded, right click on it, click on "View Page Info", then go to "Media" and find the xxxxxx.swf file and click "Save As" below. your download will begin after that. good luck bud

Similar Threads Similar Threads
PLS make a instructions on how to make a hack work.
08/26/2013 - WarRock - 6 Replies
Please someone show pictures or something or video on how to make the hacks work with Winrar
Can anyone Make a tutorial or a hack to make the character stones fast?
01/05/2012 - Grand Chase - 2 Replies
can anyone post a tutorial or a hack to make the character stones fast drop??? :handsdown::handsdown::handsdown:
Please Make A Hack For GC PH to make us happy ^^
12/28/2011 - Grand Chase Philippines - 2 Replies
please make a GC ph hack as soon as possible because i cant make my characters level fast and the quest are so hard enough i want the SD hack like on GC ph season 1 i guess it is my christmas wish and new years wish also ahaha hirap mag english wahaha.... 13 yrs. old Grand Chase addict since 2009 up to present ahaha.. more power to elitepvpers...muah muah tsuptsup wahaha:handsdown::handsdown:
Please Make A Hack For GC PH to make us happy ^^
12/28/2011 - Grand Chase Philippines - 1 Replies
please make a GC ph hack as soon as possible because i cant make my characters level fast and the quest are so hard enough i want the SD hack like on GC ph season 1 i guest it is my christmas wish and new years wish also ahaha hirap mag english wahaha.... 13 yrs. old Grand Chase addict since 2009 up to preset ahaha.. more power to elitepvpers...muah muah tsuptsup wahaha:handsdown::handsdown: