Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 11:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Battle Pirates - Mega Hack - 11/01/2012

Closed Thread

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Good thing I never made my personal hacks public, like being able to make any fleet scrap, or send a players fleet home destroyed from the context menu, without even fighting it. Or getting all the BPs permanent, I know that has been done but the one in this script is only temp unless you have pieces to complete, in which case it completes them.

But even if I had It wouldn't matter. I don't care if he steals every code I put in the script. I don't care if Kixeye patches them all because I'd just hack them again since they are fukin idiots. Many of the hacks were available elsewhere anyway. But none in the method in which I created with the code I wrote. Little ***** could have at least credited the source.

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #17

thnx man it works....i dont know if it can be save......

Old   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyan1010 View Post
Good thing I never made my personal hacks public, like being able to make any fleet scrap, or send a players fleet home destroyed from the context menu, without even fighting it. Or getting all the BPs permanent, I know that has been done but the one in this script is only temp unless you have pieces to complete, in which case it completes them.

But even if I had It wouldn't matter. I don't care if he steals every code I put in the script. I don't care if Kixeye patches them all because I'd just hack them again since they are fukin idiots. Many of the hacks were available elsewhere anyway. But none in the method in which I created with the code I wrote. Little ***** could have at least credited the source.
If you did not want this to happen, you wouldn't have post it in a public forum. Since you did, you meant to share it with everyone and it doesn't matter where it is posted because it is public. Had you want it private, you would had kept it private or post it in a private forum/section with invitations only.

I do agree with you, though, that they have to credit you for your work. After all, you take time to create the script and posting the instruction on how to use it. The least they can do when reposting it is to credit you for your work. In this case, NinjaDecode didn't and you have the right to be ****** about it. Hope he can edit his post and properly credit it.
Old   #19

It all works, it all saves.

Remember to switch to Map after all the upgrades then back to base before leaving Battle Pirates to ensure it saves!

Old   #20

Are you going to release the update for v75 or was v73 a one time deal?
Old   #21

its very boring hack!
Old   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbetter View Post
Are you going to release the update for v75 or was v73 a one time deal?
I don't think he would update this cheat to v.75 since it's all just copy from another person.

@for the copy master:
At least you give the credit to the maker, to show that you appreciate his work
Old   #23

Can someone help me?
step by step so I can do this?
Using Teamviewer?
Old   #24

cheat engine is not safe using that when u load it gives u everything even using that script, i tried it in a alt base and i got banned coz of it thats y i now use swf. i wouldnt go there and use cheat engine lol. Also this script is all over the net same script is on a website so if u did this then i sujest u keep it private lol but going by the website that gives u step by step to using cheat engine the same as this one with some added extras. Sorry all just my 2 cents
Old   #25

Cool Battle Pirates Hack

Found the baddest hack ever done to a face book game at . This Battle Pirates hack gives untouchable enhancements. And thats what your fleet will be when you install it.

At you get instant everything my brotha'. Weapons, ship and base upgrades instantly. Its retarded because its soooooooo easy to install and it updates automagically as long as you have the current version. Install intructions and software support are provided at the download site. No more gruelling hours to climb levels and I never have to buy another facebook credit for this game again.

Download at . Powerful so please use with some discretion.

Play on playa!
Old   #26

does this still work ?

wheres the script?
Old   #27
busy having fun!

elite*gold: 56
The Black Market: 144/0/0
Received Thanks: 5,410
#closed

Closed Thread