Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 08:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Battle Pirates Mega Pack III

Discussion on Battle Pirates Mega Pack III within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Battle Pirates Mega Pack III

Ok doing something different to keep things private, I have updated the hack and will provide to those who donate at the address i can give you via pm. Any updates and upgrades will be sent to your email's when you signup. For raids there will be special releases to help during the raids....will add new stuff as i find it.

Pm if you are interested.

Please keep in mind that i may not get to your requests immediately so give me time to get things sorted before you send a ton of pm's

- Blueprints (all weapons and hammerhead hulls)
- Advanced Shipyard
- Instant Upgrade
- Instant Build
- Instand Ship build
- Instant Research
- Instant Ship Repair
- Instant Repair
- Instant Fortify
- Instant Rocket
- Instant Wall Upgrade
- Instant Fleet Rank Up (leave the base and return with full rank)
- Map Speed X2
- Along with instant you can also use the buy option on anything
- Unlimited Name Change
- Instant Rocket
- New Rocket Boosters
- experience freeze for banking resource, building ships and missions.
- Hack Checks Removed

Have not had the time yet but adding the drac ships and armor as well.
Thanks
59 Users
Old 01/06/2012, 21:21   #2

tremendous good job tr...like me and others, i just like to say a very big thanks for your time and effort
Old 01/06/2012, 21:26   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by tr71270 View Post
Ok doing something different to keep things private, I have updated the hack and will provide to those who donate at the address i can give you via pm. Any updates and upgrades will be sent to your email's when you signup. For raids there will be special releases to help during the raids....will add new stuff as i find it.

Yeah, you have all the rights in the world to do so just because of the time and efforts you are spending.... Keep it up man...

Thanks

Quote:

Plz. check ur pm....
Old 01/06/2012, 21:37   #4

Hey if you can do what someone can't why not get payed for it? so by all means keep it up! Ty for your hard work
Old 01/06/2012, 21:54   #5

Quote:

hey tr, please check your Pm
Old 01/06/2012, 22:06   #6

Not a bad idea but I would pass. Only way I would pay for a file to a free game is if it was 100% private meaning only me and no one else had it. But again not a bad idea. Loved your past work TR. Take it easy man.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/06/2012, 23:30   #7

how long will you be updating it for those who pay you?
Old 01/06/2012, 23:55   #8

Really nice work mate People dont forget that you pay him for his time that spend to make that file to work ...

Keep up the good work mate ...

+1 from me for your move
Old 01/06/2012, 23:58   #9

Same question. Is it lifetime or monthly? Just curious. Good work.
Old 01/07/2012, 00:13   #10

Yeah would suck if it turned into another unban thing huh? lol
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/07/2012, 00:16   #11

I don't really mind donating more than once if he updates frequently. Some months money is tight though and I may not be able to. I would definitely donate every so often to keep him motivated, though.
Old 01/07/2012, 01:17   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspex View Post
Same question. Is it lifetime or monthly? Just curious. Good work.
well its not lifetime as im young and don't know where the game goes, but i won't do like urban and make you pay month after month i promise you that. From here on out this is the only way i will do this, there are so many disrespectful people and not worth dealing with them when you treat you like you owe them something.

I am also going to only take so many people as well so once i stop offering it I will stop offering it and only provide to those who took advantage of it.

My code is the new hack as well, I know alot are running by just changing the version number but that won't do it...you are going to get banned for doing that as all the upgrades and resource items are in different locations now

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeyDaLion View Post
Yeah would suck if it turned into another unban thing huh? lol
not going to happen, I have provided a service to you guys for free for months and taken time and money away from my family. I think my character has spoken for itself. I never have did some of the bad stuff some of the others have done so there is no reason for this comment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoltan17 View Post
This is 100% true m8, tr has been corrupted like that xP
:/
Far from it but thanks for your comment
Thanks
7 Users
Old 01/07/2012, 03:52   #13

Forget the haters, TR. Your hack has been the best I have used, by far, since the hacks started becoming available. Much appreciated!
Old 01/07/2012, 04:05   #14

Yeah no doubt TR's hack has been good but there are MANY others like it on this forum and many other forums. I wish you the best of luck TR.
Old 01/07/2012, 04:10   #15

Now if I could only get the game to recompile properly in Flash 5 after converting to .fla with Sothink I would be able to play around with it as well.