Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 18:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how to compile a fla back to swf

Discussion on how to compile a fla back to swf within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 01/17/2012, 16:20   #16

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,150
Quote:
Originally Posted by anestisl View Post
i made it almost lol . i made a new swf file and i made some changes and every change i made i compile it and didnt show any error when i run it was freeze in 80% .May i ask if i take an old hack and i want just update it how i can i try compare the two files and add allfrom the hack inside the new one but too many rows to copy is there any way to do it faster may i have some help please im sorry again for my ignorance i dont know from c++ start read if that helps any suggestions acceptable thx again
I still have some really old battlepirates hacks, I uploaded themfor you if you want to look at them...
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/17/2012, 17:00   #17

thx for your answer i have old hacks but i mean i need some help how to update them
Old 01/17/2012, 17:12   #18

Quote:
thx for your answer i have old hacks but i mean i need some help how to update them
Ok, well lets just start out like this, what did your old hacks do?
Did they disable hack checks? OK, well then lets compare a vanilla swf to the hacked on in the hack checks section!

hacked:
if (!gen){
gen = true;
returnvoid;
}

vanilla:
if (!gen){
gen = true;
}

There is a difference! It is as simple as comparing the various parts that the hack affected...
Old 01/17/2012, 17:23   #19

yes i delete them from notepad i search and i found 34 results
Old 01/17/2012, 17:28   #20

Quote:
yes i delete them from notepad i search and i found 34 results
Well you have to remember, the namespaces change to, look for everything OTHER than namespace changes. If a namespace changes in the new version, you HAVE to update the new version to support these changes!
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/17/2012, 17:47   #21

ok its any key hit and make changes or i must take it line to line and copy paste
Old 01/17/2012, 18:47   #22

Quote:
ok its any key hit and make changes or i must take it line to line and copy paste
Thanks
1 User