Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 11:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How Compile MHS BOT

Discussion on How Compile MHS BOT within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How Compile MHS BOT

HEllooo...master2 dewancc is here wkwk... i have 1 question..??!!!??]

How compile MHS Bot ???

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[317]How can i fix compile?
05/14/2010 - Runescape - 1 Replies
How can i fix compile? Please give me the code of your compile :D
How to compile MHS-Bot
03/02/2010 - Perfect World - 15 Replies
When i wonna to compile The source code im getting some errors x( First is that #include <NomadMemory.au3> was missing and i downloaded it from fhttp://files.filefront.com/NomadMemoryau3/;778571 8;/fileinfo.html Is that a right file? And next after this im getting problem with that x( $HP = _MemoryPointerRead($APP_BASE_ADDRESS, $PROCESS_INFORMATION, $OFFSET_HP)
[How to] Compile on c++
11/20/2008 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
hey, Can anyone help me with c++ of pass good link where its writen? i tried google but or i dont get it... :x or i do it wrong.. Tnx already
[Guide] How To Compile L2J
04/10/2008 - Lin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Note before reading, things in this color are just bullshit you can just don't read they are just for explaining some stuff not so important, why I typed this?.... is just because sometimes ppl don't wanna learn when they see like a lot of text and they just prefer to get the server compiled, but remember things in this color are really really really really important Hi everybody, fist of all I wanna tell that this forum is really nice, all people help each other with contributions and...