Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WAR COMMANDER

Discussion on WAR COMMANDER within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/12/2013, 03:32   #16

elite*gold: 0
You used CE wrong or something. Change wrong bytecode?
Old 01/12/2013, 03:40   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawar43 View Post
guys with my new account this thing happen and i could upgrade everything with just 5 sec, and i refresh my page many time but the upgrade time look like in the pic.
lol...hahaha...no time box
Old 01/12/2013, 04:02   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by neomam View Post
You used CE wrong or something. Change wrong bytecode?

no i didn't used CE it just happen .
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/12/2013, 06:03   #19

i am interested in selling accounts now. I have over 100 level 31 accounts and about 20 level 40 accounts (this is to prepare for the new content where level matters in order to fully take advantage of the clan features). I just randomly checked 10 of them and all still active. =D About 60 of them have all the new units all maxed and the rest have megas and raptors maxed.

So i'm still thinking about the price but will make an official post soon...stay tuned. (Any suggestions please reply to post)

PS , dont send me PMs as I have stopped checking them. Still 87 unread PMs.....

update:
I almost forgot to mention this, some accounts (about 15) have some extra tweaks, ex. insane increase in range, damage and splash for instant base kill with sniper, super speed sniper that can fly across the map unnoticed to launch your raptor attack, and many others.... I have never tested this feature against a player but I'm 99.99% sure if reported it will get banned. The trick is don't use your sniper against any player nor create a platoon with only sniper and move it into sight of an online player. Just play as if you are using a normal account and know this sniper unit put together with the raptor will destroy any level 40 rouge or even level 50 if they ever make it. When the time comes to hit rouge bases (ex. future events) , it will be the most fun ever!!
Old 01/12/2013, 11:46   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawar43 View Post
no i didn't used CE it just happen .
You dont use CE? how many $ did you spent?

And your ACC is banned...soon
Old 01/12/2013, 18:03   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by adsl9 View Post

I Don't Agree !!
My friend was a Real credit card player, he was spent more than 100$ in his account, when he upgrade his buiSlding to last level in 1 sec , he got ban after a few minutes... So What is your answer now ?
i belive Cheat Engine is still Safe !
Because they can't detect all of our hacks( for example when your airfield is at level 1, you can change and apply your airfield capacity like a lvl 9 and they can't detect it )
Umm, you just stated what i was saying again. He upgraded his buildings in 1 sec and got banned. Therefore, he threw a bunch of flags. He didnt pay for them, so the amount is $0. What i mean is, if he had cheated ONE building, then paid for another, he MAY have gotten away with it. RTFM? SHOW ME THE MANUAL!!!
Old 01/12/2013, 23:56   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by iazyy View Post
i am interested in selling accounts now. I have over 100 level 31 accounts and about 20 level 40 accounts (this is to prepare for the new content where level matters in order to fully take advantage of the clan features). I just randomly checked 10 of them and all still active. =D About 60 of them have all the new units all maxed and the rest have megas and raptors maxed.

So i'm still thinking about the price but will make an official post soon...stay tuned. (Any suggestions please reply to post)

update:
I almost forgot to mention this, some accounts (about 15) have some extra tweaks, ex. insane increase in range, damage and splash for instant base kill with sniper, super speed sniper that can fly across the map unnoticed to launch your raptor attack, and many others.... I have never tested this feature against a player but I'm 99.99% sure if reported it will get banned. The trick is don't use your sniper against any player nor create a platoon with only sniper and move it into sight of an online player. Just play as if you are using a normal account and know this sniper unit put together with the raptor will destroy any level 40 rouge or even level 50 if they ever make it. When the time comes to hit rouge bases (ex. future events) , it will be the most fun ever!!
You keep posting this everywhere and I'd like you to explain how your account comes with a super speed instant kill sniper when you have to use cheat engine to do the changes? Do you have some magic Facebook where you have Cheat Engine embedded?
Old 01/13/2013, 08:38   #23

take it easy neomam, you better know nothing in game is stable. so when he say super instant kill sniper is for ever, that's 100% Fake ...
Old 01/14/2013, 12:33   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by iazyy View Post

update:
you are stupid! you are faking it too much.
Old 01/14/2013, 12:46   #25

iazyy, I am more then interested, but I like to see a proff, I am willing to pay you alot, can u massage me with a proff? A video or something, that can confirme to me that u have thos accounts, and hacks.
Old 01/21/2013, 04:47   #26

so anyone have the codes for CE? i need them and maybe a small intro to how i get the time to 0? i have the price of tanks and troops down to 1 but can't figure out the time, tried minutes,seconds and milliseconds
Old 01/21/2013, 20:17   #27

omg!

Quote:
Originally Posted by adsl9 View Post

I Don't Agree !!
My friend was a Real credit card player, he was spent more than 100$ in his account, when he upgrade his buiSlding to last level in 1 sec , he got ban after a few minutes... So What is your answer now ?
i belive Cheat Engine is still Safe !
Because they can't detect all of our hacks( for example when your airfield is at level 1, you can change and apply your airfield capacity like a lvl 9 and they can't detect it )
I know what you mean , should i post a video on how its done not all people know the trick. I am one of the fortunate few who saw the video on youtube , and i know what you say most of the time is fake(#you are fooling even the trustworthy guys here , you know more about cheats than me) , no offence my friend but i know what you mean to say in that post. thanks for making such a post. it really enlightened me!
-NOTHING IS SERVER SIDED AS OF NOW. YOU STILL CAN MANIPULATE EVERYTHING.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/22/2013, 03:07   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosmoya1990 View Post
Carlos (Manuel?) Moya

Can you please get in touch with me on my FB messenger? I still have a few questions id like answered. Anyone else can help me understand too.
I really dont want to put it out here for Dirty Dave to see, but if you want to know what my question is, PM me.
Old 01/22/2013, 12:06   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon_dough_2 View Post
Carlos (Manuel?) Moya

Can you please get in touch with me on my FB messenger? I still have a few questions id like answered. Anyone else can help me understand too.
I really dont want to put it out here for Dirty Dave to see, but if you want to know what my question is, PM me.
Hey Jon Dough, You remember Persian Cat in facebook?
First time i messege you in fb and asked you how to hack building, and you told me you must find it by yourself after a few hours i found it easily and with that trick, i found many another hacks, and now i'm very powerful... i will send a friend request again... maybe i must help you this time

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosmoya1990 View Post
You said what i belive 100% ... i Belive nothing is server side, for example for someone who said Range is server side now. it's Lie ! because after live Battle update, it's protected automatically by a Script, and if we can disable that script, we can use range hack Again. You right man...
Old 01/22/2013, 20:48   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon_dough_2 View Post
Carlos (Manuel?) Moya

PM me , i will add you.
Closed Thread