Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 04:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BYM v118.v73 DIY hack kit - inconnus

Discussion on BYM v118.v73 DIY hack kit - inconnus within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 10/08/2011, 13:36   #31

elite*gold: 0
Sir JD can u update the version of your hacks? v73 doesn't work with current version104

TIA*
Old 10/08/2011, 14:32   #32

Thanks a lot, Now I'll try to make my own BP hack :P
Old 10/11/2011, 18:35   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaine1432 View Post
Sir JD can u update the version of your hacks? v73 doesn't work with current version104

TIA*
FYI ....
ALL THE HACK VERSIONS ARE STILL WORKING EVEN THE OLDEST ONES. IM STILL USING THEM BUT THERE ARE THINGS YOU NEED TO CHANGE. FIRST YOU HAVE TO KNOW HOW TO MAP YOUR LOCAL CORRECTLY. BYM HAS CHANGED THE WAY HOW THE SWF IS RETRIEVED. SO TRY TO MIMIC IT ON YOUR PC. SECONDLY, THESE HACKS DONT WORK IF YOU HAVE THE NEW BULIDING CHAMPION CHAMBER SINCE OUR SWF FILES DONT HAVE THE ANIMATION FOR THAT. YOU HAVE TO MODIFY THE NEW 1 WHICH IS V118.108. IFYOU DONT HAVE THE NEW BUILDING THEN YOU CAN USE THE HACK THOUGH YOU CANT ATTACK OUTHERS WHO HAVE THE BUILDING. IT WILL GIVE YOU A BUILD ERROR
Old 10/11/2011, 18:44   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0rph3u5jo View Post
FYI ....
ALL THE HACK VERSIONS ARE STILL WORKING EVEN THE OLDEST ONES. IM STILL USING THEM BUT THERE ARE THINGS YOU NEED TO CHANGE. FIRST YOU HAVE TO KNOW HOW TO MAP YOUR LOCAL CORRECTLY. BYM HAS CHANGED THE WAY HOW THE SWF IS RETRIEVED. SO TRY TO MIMIC IT ON YOUR PC. SECONDLY, THESE HACKS DONT WORK IF YOU HAVE THE NEW BULIDING CHAMPION CHAMBER SINCE OUR SWF FILES DONT HAVE THE ANIMATION FOR THAT. YOU HAVE TO MODIFY THE NEW 1 WHICH IS V118.108. IFYOU DONT HAVE THE NEW BUILDING THEN YOU CAN USE THE HACK THOUGH YOU CANT ATTACK OUTHERS WHO HAVE THE BUILDING. IT WILL GIVE YOU A BUILD ERROR
hi there, how do u actually mimic the local map correctly? mind giving an explanation please?
Old 10/11/2011, 19:08   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by flickmadness View Post
hi there, how do u actually mimic the local map correctly? mind giving an explanation please?
ACTUALLY ITS SIMPLE, NORMALLY YOU MAP YOUR LOCAL TO
A SINGLE ADDRESS IN YOUR PC DIRECTLY POINTING TO THE HACKED SWF FILE. BYM CHANGED THAT SYSTEM. it will not retrieve the swf file in just one location. it needs to retrieve 3 files from three locations. first it needs to retrieve flash_detect_min.js to one location. then the game loader is downloaded which will retrieve the game swf file also from a different location. then lastly, the friends swf file is retrieved on the third location. if you are using charles as your proxy, try to observe the adresses while logging in normally without the cheats.

one more thing, you have to rename also the files exactly the same as what bym are using now. example, rename your "game.swf" to "game-v118.v108". download and rename also the friends swf. and download the java script detect too.
Old 10/12/2011, 02:05   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0rph3u5jo View Post
ACTUALLY ITS SIMPLE, NORMALLY YOU MAP YOUR LOCAL TO
A SINGLE ADDRESS IN YOUR PC DIRECTLY POINTING TO THE HACKED SWF FILE. BYM CHANGED THAT SYSTEM. it will not retrieve the swf file in just one location. it needs to retrieve 3 files from three locations. first it needs to retrieve flash_detect_min.js to one location. then the game loader is downloaded which will retrieve the game swf file also from a different location. then lastly, the friends swf file is retrieved on the third location. if you are using charles as your proxy, try to observe the adresses while logging in normally without the cheats.

one more thing, you have to rename also the files exactly the same as what bym are using now. example, rename your "game.swf" to "game-v118.v108". download and rename also the friends swf. and download the java script detect too.
can you make a new version instead? Inconnus still don't have the time to update or he's being paid by kixeye
Old 10/12/2011, 03:58   #37

I am not being paid by anybody. I have been offered money at least 10 times by people here or on Urban's forum but I refuse. I don't want any traces to me. I first tried to get Noah to release my hacks and he got flamed for people getting themselves banned. Then I created a new username, email, and use a proxy to post here.

From the time I got Noah to release my hack, I was trying to teach others how to hack these games the same way I do. I helped Urban Damage learn to do it. FlyingPoo could have done this without me, I just helped him learn it faster. I helped at least 3 others that have not released anything (maybe keep it to themselves?)

After the second hack release, I was already bored of editing these games and wanted to stop then. Now, others are making the hacks and I have moved to other projects (not hacking games)
Thanks
4 Users
Old 10/12/2011, 04:46   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd_inconnus View Post
I am not being paid by anybody. I have been offered money at least 10 times by people here or on Urban's forum but I refuse. I don't want any traces to me. I first tried to get Noah to release my hacks and he got flamed for people getting themselves banned. Then I created a new username, email, and use a proxy to post here.

From the time I got Noah to release my hack, I was trying to teach others how to hack these games the same way I do. I helped Urban Damage learn to do it. FlyingPoo could have done this without me, I just helped him learn it faster. I helped at least 3 others that have not released anything (maybe keep it to themselves?)

After the second hack release, I was already bored of editing these games and wanted to stop then. Now, others are making the hacks and I have moved to other projects (not hacking games)

Sir i understand you and i respect you're decision, but can i ask 1 more favor sir. I have a little knowledge on how to edit the script of this game, but the problem is i dont know where do i started to edit this game if there is a new item release like the chamber. For example what notepad do i edit if i wanted to adjust the screen resolution, and if i wanted to update the version. What do i do?

Sir could you please send me or give me a link for the step by step process for editing this game like the things that i mentioned, tnx a lot sir and you are the one, cause of you all greedy to the "click the thanks" hackers get silenced, they always claimed that they are a great hackers.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/12/2011, 07:33   #39

how to edit the swf??..and wta tools needed to modify it???
Old 10/12/2011, 08:48   #40

Sweet, thanks for this. Where could I download the newest BYM V118.V108.swf

Edit: nvm I got it, was obvious really lol. If I get to making this work properly I will post it
Old 10/12/2011, 10:08   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd_inconnus View Post

I apologise for saying you've been paid by kixeye. I was waiting for your update since you're the only hacker who can release a great BYM hack like your previous works. But sadly It seems that you are retiring form hacking master jd and worse your students/ the hackers you taught are not releasing their work/ there into another game not BM. I know you've done your part to teach is what we must learn about hacking this game but how about us who don't have any knowledge in encrypting/ programming. I beg u to please do another hack for this game since they upgraded the security features of the game, take it as a challenge sir. You are not known for your works but for us in this forum, you're one of the best hackers who ever lived
Old 10/13/2011, 01:31   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5th_gospel View Post
can you make a new version instead? Inconnus still don't have the time to update or he's being paid by kixeye
i think i really dont need a new one since sir jd's hack is still working. though i was able to modify the new one via sir jd's diy, i only worked on the champion chamber area so i can upgrade all my monsters to lvl 6. im trying to modify more but it will take a long time coz files are too many and very long too
Old 10/13/2011, 03:20   #43

wat r the tools needed to modify the swf??
Old 10/13/2011, 10:09   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by yrralaika View Post
wat r the tools needed to modify the swf??
This^

Do you just use a decompiler ?

Edit: I really need to know how you extract the swf file to make the ASASM Files. If I find out how to do that then I could update the BYM hack. Please if anyone could pm me and explain what to do, I would be very great-full.
Old 10/13/2011, 14:32   #45

This will extract compiled abc from an swf
Code:
abcexport.exe example.swf
it will create one .abc file for every instance inside the swf like this
Code:
example-0.abc
example-1.abc
if there is more than one, choose the bigger file and delete the smaller one

to decompile do this
Code: