Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 07:56

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


BYM INSTANT MONSTER!!!!

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 137
Received Thanks: 13
BYM INSTANT MONSTER!!!!

is there any working instant monster? can i know the code please. . . .



spiderx0413 is offline  
Old 08/04/2011, 05:21   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 41
Received Thanks: 5
yes - tested it a few seconds ago
maybe searching could help ...


theboegl is offline  
Old 08/04/2011, 05:28   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 137
Received Thanks: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by theboegl View Post
yes - tested it a few seconds ago
maybe searching could help ...


i did search but still i cant find it!!! can you give me the link!!! please tnx. . . .
spiderx0413 is offline  
Old 08/04/2011, 07:52   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 1
Backyard Monsters (Instant Monster)

1. Go to BYM and open up Cheat Engine 5.6.1, 6.0

2. Click a liitle computer icon.

3. A list of processes is going to open up.

4. If you have "Mozilla Firefox" as your browser select: "plugin-container.exe", if you have "Opera" as you browser select: "oper...a.exe", if you have "Google Chrome" as your browser select the last "chrome.exe" at the list.

5. Set the "Value type" to "Arrays of Bytes"

6. Check "Also scan read-only memory"

7. Put this code: 75 15 8B 83 84 01 00 00 and Click "First Scan"

8. After the Scan is done, on the left side there should be a list with one item in it. 9. Right click that item.

10. When a list of command opens. You should click "Browse this memory region" 11. Now a list of strange digits and letters should open up. There is going to be a selected "jne XXXXXXXX" change that "jne" to "jb" double clicking it.

12. Go to BYM and you will see all the monsters are being hatched Instantly!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderx0413 View Post
i did search but still i cant find it!!! can you give me the link!!! please tnx. . . .
you can search more a bit


myxXx is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/04/2011, 09:08   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 384
Received Thanks: 16
Arrays Of Bytes
Asrom (Also scan read-only memory)
First Scan
75 15 8B 83 84 01 00 00
right click and disassemble this memory region
Change "jne" to "jb" and click ok
then its Done
Note : I Don't Own this Hack
Credits To bero213
phillorenzo20 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/04/2011, 12:13   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 301
Received Thanks: 1,098
Quote:
Originally Posted by myxXx View Post
Backyard Monsters (Instant Monster)

1. Go to BYM and open up Cheat Engine 5.6.1, 6.0

2. Click a liitle computer icon.

3. A list of processes is going to open up.

4. If you have "Mozilla Firefox" as your browser select: "plugin-container.exe", if you have "Opera" as you browser select: "oper...a.exe", if you have "Google Chrome" as your browser select the last "chrome.exe" at the list.

5. Set the "Value type" to "Arrays of Bytes"

6. Check "Also scan read-only memory"

7. Put this code: 75 15 8B 83 84 01 00 00 and Click "First Scan"

8. After the Scan is done, on the left side there should be a list with one item in it. 9. Right click that item.

10. When a list of command opens. You should click "Browse this memory region" 11. Now a list of strange digits and letters should open up. There is going to be a selected "jne XXXXXXXX" change that "jne" to "jb" double clicking it.

12. Go to BYM and you will see all the monsters are being hatched Instantly!!



you can search more a bit
You copied my hack and my instructions without giving credits?
bero213 is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/04/2011, 13:40   #7
 
elite*gold: 10
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 678
Received Thanks: 122
work?

dude ti realy works i dont need wait more time anymore thanks
davexd is offline  
Old 08/04/2011, 14:35   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 137
Received Thanks: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by myxXx View Post
Backyard Monsters (Instant Monster)

1. Go to BYM and open up Cheat Engine 5.6.1, 6.0

2. Click a liitle computer icon.

3. A list of processes is going to open up.

4. If you have "Mozilla Firefox" as your browser select: "plugin-container.exe", if you have "Opera" as you browser select: "oper...a.exe", if you have "Google Chrome" as your browser select the last "chrome.exe" at the list.

5. Set the "Value type" to "Arrays of Bytes"

6. Check "Also scan read-only memory"

7. Put this code: 75 15 8B 83 84 01 00 00 and Click "First Scan"

8. After the Scan is done, on the left side there should be a list with one item in it. 9. Right click that item.

10. When a list of command opens. You should click "Browse this memory region" 11. Now a list of strange digits and letters should open up. There is going to be a selected "jne XXXXXXXX" change that "jne" to "jb" double clicking it.

12. Go to BYM and you will see all the monsters are being hatched Instantly!!



you can search more a bit
Quote:
Originally Posted by phillorenzo20 View Post
Arrays Of Bytes
Asrom (Also scan read-only memory)
First Scan
75 15 8B 83 84 01 00 00
right click and disassemble this memory region
Change "jne" to "jb" and click ok
then its Done
Note : I Don't Own this Hack
Credits To bero213


sir i already try that code but nothing happen it even didn't have a broke message and no instant monster. . . . . . . . . but tnx i appreciate the effort.
spiderx0413 is offline  
Old 08/04/2011, 16:03   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 384
Received Thanks: 16
If You Don't Have Hatchery Control Center You'll Get Error Sometimes
Sometimes not ....
phillorenzo20 is offline  
Old 08/04/2011, 16:27   #10
 
elite*gold: 10
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 678
Received Thanks: 122
sometimes it gives error
davexd is offline  
Old 08/05/2011, 07:46   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 31
Received Thanks: 8
its working fine
angeldada is offline  
Old 08/05/2011, 11:16   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 41
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by bero213 View Post
You copied my hack and my instructions without giving credits?
isn't that nowadays normal?
i would have waited for you to post your instructions or him to search the forum...
theboegl is offline  
Old 08/05/2011, 15:18   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
Working!


HackADay is offline  
Reply



« Help Here :((( | hey everyone i foun a place that you can get a free ps3 go here. »

Similar Threads
Backyard Monster INSTANT BUILD FOR ALL
01/19/2014 - Facebook - 17 Replies
its INSTANT BUILD 1.Scan "74 05 8B 45 08 EB 1D 8B" and you found two codes. 2.Disassemble the second one. 3.Change je to jg. 4.Go back to your BYM.. CREDITS TO SLOTHER ;]];] SHARE BECAUSE BERO IS BITCH AND DONT WANT TO SHARE WITH COMMUNITY ALL HAIL SLOTHER
Backyard Monster INSTANT RESOURCES for all
10/06/2011 - Facebook - 30 Replies
Last thread was deleted because i dont specified subject of thread so here you go ALL CREDITS TO negativkarma 1. change your value type to array of bytes 2.83 c4 10 f3 0f 7e 8d go and search this code 3. You will get some adresses so disassembly everyone until you find the one with OPCODE >>> E0FEFFFF 4.Just change "Add esp,10" to "ADD esp,50" and now you can harvest alot of resources have fun ;] AND for all !!!! ITS NOT HACKING its JUST FINDING THE GOOD CODES doing that its not like...
[RELEASED] HI5 BYM Instant Monster AoB HACK 27.07.
08/22/2011 - Facebook - 3 Replies
Hello guys, now i Found on myself with CE the Instant Monster Build hack ;) 1. log in hi5 open BYM 2. open CE 6.0 3. Set it to AoB and ASROM 4. Scan for " 0F 84 D7 0B 00 00 "
Do you have a instant train in monster academy? pls help me
07/31/2011 - Facebook - 3 Replies
I have instant upgrade on monster lab. can we trade? if its okay thanks
BYM Instant Unlock Monster And Instant Monster Lvl Up?
07/28/2011 - Facebook - 1 Replies
share code please... thanks... :(



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:56.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.