its INSTANT BUILD
1.Scan "74 05 8B 45 08 EB 1D 8B" and you found two codes.
2.Disassemble the second one.
3.Change je to jg.
4.Go back to your BYM..
CREDITS TO SLOTHER ;]][];]
SHARE BECAUSE BERO IS ***** AND DONT WANT TO SHARE WITH COMMUNITY
ALL HAIL SLOTHER
Hey driveskull pls stop sharing it to the forum...
even you give the credit to me they still pressing thanks to you.. OTHER THINGWe are not sure that there are lechers here that will post it on youtube plss don't post it on public
well I for one thank you, the people that already knew the codes simply were not sharing them, and already were keeping them to themselves and not letting anyone else know them.
They claim they were posted on facebook, if that is true then aren't they already publicly known? I say claim because I looked for them and couldn't find them. This was bound to be patched out soon anyway so at least people can use it.
It does work by the way, I just tried it and now have all my wall upgraded to max and have every expensive building on the go that I can get my hand on. So thank you, this is what this forum is about known hacks not people posting things like I know a hack but im keeping it to myself as the most of the recent posts became.
Sure if you found the code then fine its upto you if you post it or not thats never the issue but whats the point of constantly posting that you have it and wont share it.
Backyard Monsters - Instant Build 01/15/2012 - Facebook - 18 Replies Hey guys I asked kabayo000 to help him out because soon he will have full inbox. We found the codes somehow together, but Credits For The Code: Slother, Credits For Hack Making Work: kabayo000, bero213
If you want the code just write this to PM: "Please give me Instant Build code, I will not leach it, I promise. Thank you Slother, kabayo000, bero213."
Don't share it or leach it! And don't put anything to the comment. Put only confirms when you get the code! Please! Rate and don't forget...
Backyard Monsters - Instant Repair 11/30/2011 - Facebook - 47 Replies Hello. Today I am showing you my new repair hack I found.
All credits go to me.
I don't know where does it works in what Browser on what OS. But I hope it will work for all of you guys! :D
1st. Open up Cheat Engine
2nd. Go to Backyard Monsters in your web browser
3rd. Pick a process in Cheat Engine, it should be your web browser (Example I use Opera 11 and I will choose opera, if you have Internet Explorer chose iexplorer and the last if you have Mozilla Firefox chose...
Backyard Monster INSTANT RESOURCES for all 10/06/2011 - Facebook - 30 Replies Last thread was deleted because i dont specified subject of thread
so here you go ALL CREDITS TO negativkarma
1. change your value type to array of bytes
2.83 c4 10 f3 0f 7e 8d go and search this code
3. You will get some adresses so disassembly everyone until you find the one with OPCODE >>> E0FEFFFF
4.Just change "Add esp,10" to "ADD esp,50" and now you can harvest alot of resources have fun ;]
AND for all !!!! ITS NOT HACKING its JUST FINDING THE GOOD CODES doing that its not like...
Backyard monsters - instant building 07/09/2011 - Facebook - 37 Replies Instant building is a gift..!!!
but sorry.....no sharing,no posting with a public,and no leeching
just PM me... with loyal..