Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 09:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[REQUEST] Backyard Monster Instant Training Academy Hack

Discussion on [REQUEST] Backyard Monster Instant Training Academy Hack within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[REQUEST] Backyard Monster Instant Training Academy Hack

Please if you know this code PM it to me or write it in a comment because i really need it and i don't found it in all the forum. I'm not a leecher, trust me! Please!!!
Old 07/31/2011, 05:48   #2

what is the code
Old 08/01/2011, 01:31   #3

mag basa kau.. nandyan lng yan sa tabi-tabi......
Old 08/13/2011, 22:15   #4

..@please pm me this code...... thanks in advance...
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Backyard Monster INSTANT BUILD FOR ALL
01/19/2014 - Facebook - 17 Replies
its INSTANT BUILD 1.Scan "74 05 8B 45 08 EB 1D 8B" and you found two codes. 2.Disassemble the second one. 3.Change je to jg. 4.Go back to your BYM.. CREDITS TO SLOTHER ;]];] SHARE BECAUSE BERO IS BITCH AND DONT WANT TO SHARE WITH COMMUNITY ALL HAIL SLOTHER
Backyard Monster Undetected Instant Resources :D
11/30/2011 - Facebook - 87 Replies
Well we have a Secret Code and a Secret Technique on how to bypass KIXEYE :D.. All thanks to Crew Master he's The ONE.. :D. he TUT me the code and the technique and we talk about the instant reso if we will publish it to public.... The_0ne
Backyard Monster INSTANT RESOURCES for all
10/06/2011 - Facebook - 30 Replies
Last thread was deleted because i dont specified subject of thread so here you go ALL CREDITS TO negativkarma 1. change your value type to array of bytes 2.83 c4 10 f3 0f 7e 8d go and search this code 3. You will get some adresses so disassembly everyone until you find the one with OPCODE >>> E0FEFFFF 4.Just change "Add esp,10" to "ADD esp,50" and now you can harvest alot of resources have fun ;] AND for all !!!! ITS NOT HACKING its JUST FINDING THE GOOD CODES doing that its not like...
[Backyard Monsters] - Lab + Academy - instant train
08/16/2011 - Facebook - 47 Replies
Guys, this is not a simple code, so if you are patient I will explain how I did it step by step, so here it comes, it is done in two phases, 1st phase is to set up the trick, the other phase is to execute various times with your academy and lab. Warning, you may be attacked by monsters during this trick, but just once, if you get attacked maybe you will do something wrong and get a "something broke message", try again, this trick is for hard workers, if you are lazy please drop it now!!!! ...
[BYM] instant unlock at monster academy
07/29/2011 - Facebook - 8 Replies
is there a code for instant unlock at monster academy?