Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 15:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

more monsters when attack

Discussion on more monsters when attack within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation more monsters when attack

how can i put more monsters when i attack, i can only put 5 eye's what i most do ?
Old 07/29/2011, 13:55   #2

elite*gold: 0
upgrade your flinger

Similar Threads Similar Threads
why monsters attack at high lvls
03/14/2013 - Dekaron - 24 Replies
I know several people that this has happened to, and i dont know why. for some reason high lvl monsters tend to attack you. if you vac to many of them any one know why?
i cant attack monsters using my script please help me
06/30/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
hi my script wont attack monsters i am using cofr33dom here is my script please help me tell me whats wrong with my script thanks for reading here is my scriptwhile true loot item Meteor loot item DragonBall loot item GoldBullion
Crespo Vac hack, why does monsters attack me?
12/06/2009 - Dekaron - 11 Replies
I was witth friend in crespo C and some monsters didnt attack me and most of them attacked me when i used vac hack why ? :S
Monsters dont attack
05/18/2008 - Dekaron - 0 Replies
Hi, i have the usa folder added to my data folder and ATM i lure the max mobs to me and all the akris on the map........BUT how do i edit the folder so only the akris follow me and not the maximum mobs that can follow you what number is it that i need to edit in the monster.cvs file to set them back to moral accept the akris?
How to kill monsters without getting attack
05/03/2008 - Kal Online - 23 Replies
I made a little Movie to explain it ... i hope u can understand it HERE DOWNLOAD or watch here : >>>HERE<<<