You last visited: Today at 03:40
Advertisement
PROOF that bero213 is a LEECHER!
Discussion on PROOF that bero213 is a LEECHER! within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.
07/25/2011, 17:06
#46
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 138
Received Thanks: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by
bero213
Otkud ti to da sam ja sa filipina!? Ja sam iz hrvatske pederi! Jebo vam bog mater filipinsku!
Well this is my language! This is croatioan! And I am from europe! If you don't understand go and check it on Google Translator! :P
07/25/2011, 17:10
#47
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 1
There are no mods in this area. You can say and do whatever you want in here/
07/25/2011, 17:12
#48
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 155
Received Thanks: 53
Hah, you can think that mekakeisei. But Bero will be banned soon, we all know it.
07/25/2011, 17:13
#49
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Sosila
philipinos are ugly young **** :X its a fact
do you think your handsome?? i bet you look like a ******* full of **** and thats a FACT also...
07/25/2011, 17:21
#50
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 301
Received Thanks: 1,098
Well I will make new account!
or else I have my own website
07/25/2011, 17:27
#51
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 331
Received Thanks: 318
Quote:
Originally Posted by
keithpichu
Lol'ed at this
this is clicked by mistake and you cant change on poll when you click (1 vote nothing change) if you wanna to know bero is my friend we speak serbian lang and he is serbian .....
suport him anyway what you think guys.... sry
07/25/2011, 20:59
#52
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 301
Received Thanks: 1,098
Ne sused, ja sam iz Hrvatske! Hehe!
07/25/2011, 21:09
#53
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 331
Received Thanks: 318
tu smo cela yugoslavija
07/25/2011, 22:01
#54
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 301
Received Thanks: 1,098
haha, tako je!
07/25/2011, 22:45
#55
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 98
Received Thanks: 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by
bero213
only few of you think I am leacher and that is that ******* Phils friends! You and rawr are Philippines ****! Worth of nothing! Just camed to this forum to leach and insult! Your nothing in here!
And at least I have 776 Thanks received! You phil7x you have 100 and you haven't make any topics! You should just go! You shouldn't be here! I started hacking when I registered! I now how to hack! You don't! You leached the hacks to your page!
This is last thing I am going to say on this topic! You are stupid mother ******, noob, nerd, leacher, *****, insulter, ****, expired trash!! Go and suck your dads philippines ****!
"
Just camed to this forum to leach and insult! Your nothing in here! "
we came here because you leech our codes..
"
And at least I have 776 Thanks received! You phil7x you have 100 "
you can't make money for that thanks.. LOL.. 776 thanks, hmmmm (for your leeching activity, LOL).. hahaha..
TRUE HACKERS KNOWS HOW TO
USE THE FOLLOWING APPS:
-Netbeans
-Visual Basic
im phil7ix, an IT Professional
thats all
07/25/2011, 22:46
#56
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 155
Received Thanks: 53
hah this is pathetic
07/25/2011, 23:26
#57
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 301
Received Thanks: 1,098
Well I know how to use VB but no Netbeans
07/26/2011, 12:00
#58
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 25
Received Thanks: 4
I still figured why mod didn't close this threads?
07/26/2011, 12:59
#59
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 301
Received Thanks: 1,098
13:00
nope! Now its 13:00
I know how to work in Visual C#, Visual Basic, Photshop C5, And I am professional SA:MP Scripter..... Is that INF?
Only dont know how to work in c++
07/26/2011, 15:44
#60
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 47
Received Thanks: 1
It doesn't really matter, leecher or true hacker what or what ever it is... They were different but it is both insane.
Similar Threads
Backyard Monsters - Leech This, You Fuc**n* Leecher (bero213)
07/10/2011 - Facebook - 60 Replies
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/attachment.php?at tachmentid=94984&stc=1&d=1309143277
Leech This! Mr. bero213
Jumper!
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/attachment.php?a ttachmentid=95370&stc=1&d=1309384266
Super Monsters
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/attachment.php?a ttachmentid=95371&stc=1&d=1309384266
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:40 .