Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 03:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hi.. Ninja Saga Fiddler about

Discussion on Hi.. Ninja Saga Fiddler about within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Hi.. Ninja Saga Fiddler about

Hi.. Me long time no open ns .. now i try to hack with fiddler.. cannot la.. some one can tell me ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Ninja Saga Emblem Hack Fiddler by UbuntuTeam
12/14/2012 - Facebook - 62 Replies
Hello i have find this emblem hack what you can use by fiddler2 if you want hack just follow this 1.Download this adf.ly - shrink your URLs and get paid! no survey ^^ 2.Start fiddler
Ninja Saga Exp bank Using Fiddler
05/28/2012 - Facebook - 5 Replies
How to use: Download first fiddler Then Install Fiddler New run Fiddler Click the Tab autoresponder (which his lightning green icon) Check the "Enable automatic responses" and also "Permit passthrough for Unmatched request" Drop it. SWF file that you downloaded earlier to the column Autoresponder Go to Ninja Saga After that clean the cache
Ninja Saga : Token(hack) with fiddler![PERMANENT]
10/26/2011 - Facebook - 78 Replies
Fiddler : Click here Swf File : SORRY THIS CHEAT IS PATCHED Tutorial to use fiddler : Click Here How to use: You enter the building Recruit Friend, then select Token> Gold, you can click on Start, wait for the process running until finished. After finishing a check on the wall each of you. It would be a lot of tokens on your wall. Credit to : is in the file :cool: THIS CHEAT IS PERMANENT!!:D
NINJA SAGA Fiddler Inquiry
05/21/2011 - Facebook - 1 Replies
These is why i cant use fiddler cause the file is unreadable as i think and many more others did encounter these... i want to ask how to make fiddler files work for my Ninja Saga. http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/313712/New- Bitmap-Image-bmp.html