Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 04:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The Reason Why Backyard Monsters Went to Maintenance

Discussion on The Reason Why Backyard Monsters Went to Maintenance within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation The Reason Why Backyard Monsters Went to Maintenance

Backyard Monsters Went to Maintenance not becuz of those instant resources,rapid upgrade and other monsters hack.It is becuz of the Shiny hack... You Guys abuse that hack that kixeye notice it even you wont post it on youtube....
I hope if there's a hack DON'T ABUSE IT or it will patch immediately ...
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/13/2011, 10:30   #2

can I ask how you know that for sure? Have they posted that's the fact or do you have an inside source at Kixeye?

Im not saying they are not patching today because of that, but they could just as easily be patching for the other hacks, or content update etc.
Old 07/13/2011, 10:33   #3

i don't think thats the reason.. they said that this Maintenance are for the lag problem
Old 07/13/2011, 10:35   #4

Yup that and apparently the hacks still working though you would have to check the hacks you found yourself Slother
Old 07/13/2011, 10:37   #5

i think they said that just to be pretend that their game is better or to improved the game to give more excitement to their gamers.
Old 07/13/2011, 10:37   #6

Slother dont talk smart talk here , to patch that hacks they need to reroll all the codest thats first and second with that many players playing this game its better to run servers and work with it with small steps than closing servers for long maintenance , they not only having they money fromy shiny but from ads and etc if they close the server for maintenance they lost massive ammount of USD because as for now they have only small % from bought shinys because Facebook maked FACEBOOK COINS
Old 07/13/2011, 10:39   #7

The reason is because some 8 yr old posted it on youtube then someone posted it on the fourms
Old 07/13/2011, 10:50   #8

the hacks still working... but i tested just the shiny hack
Old 07/13/2011, 10:50   #9

That's why don't abuse any hack next time...
they will notice that some players of BYM that Have 100,000 shiny...
and that's alot...
You can't use that much shiny ...
And KIXEYE just show it that its for lag problem but i dont think that's only the reason...
Old 07/13/2011, 10:53   #10

Well what ever the reasoning behind the maintenance it's got NOTHING to do with the Shiny hack. Already loaded it up and it is still working. Along with the other hacks.
Old 07/13/2011, 11:12   #11

Ive already spent well over 100k shiney, but I need new shroom to pop