Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 08:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I sent to BotJail for no reason !!!

Discussion on I sent to BotJail for no reason !!! within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Angry I sent to BotJail for no reason !!!

Hi all ....

i was plvl my noob at basilisik, i went to tc to buy arrows, as sudden i sent to bot jail !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i'm not botting, i'm also bought 5 bulks or dbs ???????????????????
any one know why they sent me as sudden to botjail ????????????
any help ????

who can i send to ???
who is incharge for this ??????????
i need mail address for someone to talk with ?????????
i'm from "LEO" server
Old 12/13/2007, 06:11   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by AAlbarody View Post
Hi all ....

i was plvl my noob at basilisik, i went to tc to buy arrows, as sudden i sent to bot jail !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i'm not botting, i'm also bought 5 bulks or dbs ???????????????????
any one know why they sent me as sudden to botjail ????????????
any help ????

who can i send to ???
who is incharge for this ??????????
i need mail address for someone to talk with ?????????
i'm from "LEO" server
5 bulks? So you bought 625 DBs and spent 1,700$?

Also try going to the official website for help.
Old 12/13/2007, 06:14   #3

Received Thanks: 1,960

#Closed!
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Reason why there's still no SD or 1 hit hack.
12/02/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 18 Replies
Tingin ko may ginawang solution ung mga Mods ng GC. Pag inedit mo ung .kom files, then pinalitan mo ung original .kom file, magpapatch ulit ung launcher mo ibig sabihin, irerestore nya or ibabalik nya sa dati ung file na inedit mo. Kung gagawin mo naman ung 2nd method na ipapatch muna ung GC, wak muna icclick ung start then tsaka mo ipapaste ung edited script, no use din kasi, pag log in mo na sa server, lilitaw ung message na "your game client does not support the latest version"...
[ecSRO]Ban for no reason o.O
02/08/2009 - SRO Private Server - 23 Replies
Today i tryed to log with my accont and i discovered i had been banned for no reason.I never boted or used autobuffers or other things :|.Take a look at this. http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/6892/sro200902 0114345256eh2.th.jpg When the website comes back online i can recover my accont no? edit:look at "Blocking Reason:" and it says nothing o.O i think i've been banned for nothing o.O
The reason of why vac not working on x30
09/18/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
now i have tried many time to edit the data.pak with the right parameters and just when i use the login tool to launch the game some how it resets the data.pak to its original status except for he non argo hack that i sposibly why the all in 1 hack not working ANYONE GOT ANY IDEA ON HOW TO BYPASS THE LOGINTOOL.EXE??? http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/2moons-pserver-ho sting/168022-tut-bypass-logintool-30x-server.html THAT IS THE SOLUTION OFFERED BY SERGCOOL
SRO Crashes for some reason now... Help please.
05/08/2007 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
For some reason now, my client crashes after about 10-30mins of playing. I have been playing for a long while with no problems, and now since the update, it crashes. It has done this about 10 times now, I cannot imagine how I will bot like this. Please help if you know how? Crashes with the ??? error.
what's the reason?
07/29/2005 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
I'm wandering whats the reason, that walker doesnt work on private servers? (I mean those moded c2 ones). If IP, port and protocol is set right and it wont work anyways, there must be some other reason... The problem is that when I'm at work, the only way to play for me is OOG walker. But as off time our server changed from C1 to some kind of C2, no OOG walker worked. And the only in-game version that works is that old chinese one (1.16 or some other - dont remember exactly). I seached the...