Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 02:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[REQUEST] LITTLE WARRIOR HACK

Discussion on [REQUEST] LITTLE WARRIOR HACK within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[REQUEST] LITTLE WARRIOR HACK

if you dont mind.,. is there anyone here know or have a hack on the application LITTLE WARRIOR?

if there kindly reply? more power!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request] Two hand weapon hack warrior
12/19/2009 - CO2 Programming - 3 Replies
Hey could someone make a two hand weapon hack for new client? Thnx
[Request] Warrior Buffing Program
10/11/2009 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
Looking for a skilled coder out there to develop a program that will use warrior buffs on characters. Similar to the apbrt by nubecoder, it would need to have the option to select which character to receive which buff. For example: You would select player 4 and set it to fence them. So, the main character, the warrior, would automatically apply fences to player 4 every 30mins. Same could be done with screens, protects and pain quota. Would be REALLY useful for keeping wizards alive...
Request [Warrior/Cleric]
08/05/2009 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
Hey everyone, If anyone has a 2handed/cleric guide, with a nice and understandable lay-out? I would thank all your posts if so. Thanks in advance, Redrum
Warrior Script REQUEST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
05/22/2009 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Hey guys I would like to as anyone out there, if he could do me a favor... A small favor that won't take to long, and will help a lot of warriors out there.. Could some programmer make a script that makes a warrior use buffs on wizards. A tool that gives PAin Quta and the fences to wizards in the party. And then when the time of the skills are out it castes the skills again. Simple! I hope someone could make this tool , but i can't myself cause im a noob. Hope seing this tool...
Request female warrior armor
12/09/2008 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 0 Replies
somebody could make a armor lv 120 blue with wings for warrior female, for me pls :confused:??