Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 09:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] Warrior Buffing Program

Discussion on [Request] Warrior Buffing Program within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request] Warrior Buffing Program

Looking for a skilled coder out there to develop a program that will use warrior buffs on characters.

Similar to the apbrt by nubecoder, it would need to have the option to select which character to receive which buff.

For example: You would select player 4 and set it to fence them. So, the main character, the warrior, would automatically apply fences to player 4 every 30mins. Same could be done with screens, protects and pain quota.

Would be REALLY useful for keeping wizards alive while you are afk.

I have limited coding skills and college finals right now, otherwise I would try to hone my skills and develop one myself. Simply don't have the time.

If there is already a program out that can do the above mentioned, please let me know.

Thanks
Old 04/26/2009, 19:48   #2

That would rly help a lot.
Old 04/26/2009, 19:52   #3

elite*gold: 4
2. Download Auto Pot-Buff-Res Tool 5000
3. Have fun

Even if its for 1.84 it still works with the current iSRO sro_client version.
Old 04/26/2009, 20:28   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyUser View Post
2. Download Auto Pot-Buff-Res Tool 5000
3. Have fun

Even if its for 1.84 it still works with the current iSRO sro_client version.
Apbrt won't select a specific character and add buffs to them. It is only useful for skills that are timed and affect the entire party like Recovery Division, mana orbit, etc.

I'm looking for something that would allow me to select a character in the party, lets say "Wizard1", and apply pain quota, fences and screens to that specific wizard from my warrior. This would also be useful for clerics, you could select which characters to add INT, STR to and also phy/mag def buffs.

If no one comes up with something within the next month I'll try my hand at coding. In the meantime, I've gotta study for exams -.-
Old 10/11/2009, 03:46   #5

dosent work with me for vista says wrong version !!
Old 10/11/2009, 09:50   #6

elite*gold: 20

for an updated version.

this:

could maybe also help.