Damals als ich noch das Mmorpg Nostale gezockt habe und mein Zeug für Echtgeld verkaufen wollte stieß ich auf das Forum hier .. lang ist's her. Auch wenn ich kein Nostale mehr spiele, so les ich doch gern im Off-Topic Forum mit
Damals auf der Suche nach Guten Metin2-Pservern gewesen und war abgeneigt den Top-Listen zu glauben.. naja so bin ich auf Epvp gestoßen und meine Suche nach nem guten Server leider immernoch nicht näher gekommen.
I learnt about epvp over 12 years ago while playing a game, and people were referring to this website to provide their services!
Definitely a great find
Ich habe mich hier definitiv nur registriert, um an einen Warrock-Hack zu kommen. Was daraus folgte, war sehr unerwartet. Ein schönes Forum und eine gute Community haben mich dazu gebracht, bis heute hier zu verweilen.
Hab damals nach Last Chaos Hacks gesucht und bin dann hier gelandet.
Glaub da hat KillerDeluxe noch einige Hacks zu LC gehabt, die man gut nutzen konnte.
Good times
Habe damals noch WolfTeam gespielt und wollte mir dort ein paar Vorteile mit den netten Programmen von hier verschaffen. Habe dann relativ schnell mit diesem schlechten Spiel aufgehört, aber auf EPVP bin ich geblieben.
Ein Freund war hier aktiv am traden bzw. scammen. Und er meinte ich soll mich auch registrieren. Habe ich dann gemacht, aber meinen Account damals fast ein Jahr nicht genutzt. Irgendwann fing ich dann aber auch an zu traden und es ging los. Ich hatte tatsächlich noch nie mit Game Hacks zu tun, höchstens mal einen Pokemon Go Bot.
I joined elitepvpers in 2015, drawn by curiosity and a love for gaming. Over time, it became more than just a platform—it turned into a space to learn, share, and connect with like-minded people.
While I’m not the most active member, I’ve always enjoyed browsing the board, occasionally trading, and engaging in discussions. The community’s creativity and passion never fail to inspire me.
Even with my sporadic activity, I’m glad to be part of such a unique and vibrant community. Here’s to many more great experiences!
I came across Elitepvpers, 3 years after I started playing iSro because I heard of some guys saying there is a private server going around and from Google search I came here.
[Buying] Unused FULL Steamaccount - 5 years, 10 years, 15 years 02/10/2017 - Steam Trading - 2 Replies Hello,
I want to buy steam accounts with full info only.
Full info means loginname, password, email, emailpassword and ?steamguard acces?.
The accounts should not be hacked, scammed, ripped or pished!
Im mainly interested in unused accounts with 5, 10 or 15 years!
But i will buy used accounts that own csgo as well, if you can give me the cd-key or
other proof for steamsupport as well!
Please send me your offers per PN or here inside the thread.
I pay with BTC!
[Buying] LF dutch person for task (GIP) Nederlands(7pages) [WTB] LF dutch person for task (GIP 02/21/2016 - Trading - 1 Replies Hi i'm looking for a dutch person to make one task for my GIP.
I already have 3 pages that i have done myself. In total i need about 10.
I have 2examples that you can use.
If you have done this before and you're able to this.
add my skype to discuss the price and other information.
It has to be done asap.
__________________