Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eve Online
You last visited: Today at 00:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[release] roid mining bot

Discussion on [release] roid mining bot within the Eve Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 585
Arrow [release] roid mining bot

I recently created this roid mining bot.
It mines ore from asteroids and unloads at a station of your choice.

Follow these steps to prepare for using the bot:
  • set the UI language to english.
  • enable the info panel 'System info' (the bot opens bookmarks from there).
  • in the Overview create a preset which includes asteroids and rats and enter the name of that preset in the configuration section below at 'OverviewPreset'. The bot will make sure this preset is loaded when it needs to use the overview.
  • set Overview to sort by distance with the nearest entry at the top.
  • in the Inventory select the 'List' view.
  • arrange windows to not occlude modules or info panels.
  • in the ship UI, disable "Display Passive Modules" and disable "Display Empty Slots" and enable "Display Module Tooltips" as shown in the screenshot:
  • activate a ship with an ore hold.
  • download the eve online botting framework from this thread: and start the Sanderling.exe file.
  • delete the contents of the script editor to make room for the mining script.
  • download the script file from the attachment and copy it into the script editor by dropping the file in there.
  • create a bookmark for mining site and bookmark for station and enter those in the configuration section of the script.
  • put some light drones into your ships' drone bay, the bot will make use of them to attack rats when HP are too low (configurable) or it gets jammed.
  • press the "play" button to start the bot. It will now mine and commute between mining site and station until you stop it.
Attached Files
File Type: txt Mine.ore.txt (22.1 KB, 127 views)

Thanks
1 User
Old 12/14/2015, 17:55   #2

elite*gold: 0
How to setup the overview ? its just clicking and not selecting anything ? When i try to change the row in the script for it from "null" to my overview name "mine" it is not starting.

edit: i fixed it, it needs to have " " but now it warps to belt and then just start to non-stop aproaching the asteroids as it thinks it is out of range

edit2: fixed it, the passive modules were visible

Thanks
1 User
Old 12/15/2015, 18:42   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesaltonsea View Post
How to setup the overview ? its just clicking and not selecting anything ? When i try to change the row in the script for it from "null" to my overview name "mine" it is not starting.

edit: i fixed it, it needs to have " " but now it warps to belt and then just start to non-stop aproaching the asteroids as it thinks it is out of range

edit2: fixed it, the passive modules were visible
Good to see it works for you, I updated the setup Instructions.
Old 12/21/2015, 21:42   #4

Post mine.ore.cs version 15.11.19

I uploaded a new version today fixing some bugs which reduced performance / sporadically caused problems.

Old 01/06/2016, 00:55   #5

I have it where it will do everything except Travel by itself, which is a bit... important. lol it says

[
{
"TimeDateTimeIntraDayCal": "16.52.58",
"TimeDateTimeIntraSecMilliString": "399",
"CaptionString": "menu entry not found for bookmark: 'Mine1'",
"LineIndex": 428,
"CharacterIndexInLine": 2,
"LineIndexInAvalonEdit": 429,
"CharacterIndexInLineInAvalonEdit": 3
}
]

What am I Missing?
Old 01/06/2016, 19:00   #6

Post travel to bookmark.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickycolonj View Post
I have it where it will do everything except Travel by itself, which is a bit... important. lol it says

[
{
"TimeDateTimeIntraDayCal": "16.52.58",
"TimeDateTimeIntraSecMilliString": "399",
"CaptionString": "menu entry not found for bookmark: 'Mine1'",
"LineIndex": 428,
"CharacterIndexInLine": 2,
"LineIndexInAvalonEdit": 429,
"CharacterIndexInLineInAvalonEdit": 3
}
]

What am I Missing?
This message is displayed when the bot did look for but not find the menu entry of the bookmark you entered in the configuration section. The bot searches for this entry in the system menu which is opened by clicking the sun symbol in the current system info panel. The bot uses those entries (one for the mining site and one for the station to initiate warp/dock).

Did the bot succeed in opening the menu?

I see three possible causes:
  • there is a way to configure the eve client to hide those bookmarks in the menu.
  • you did not create the bookmarks in the same system.
  • a bug in the bot.
Old 01/08/2016, 18:53   #7

For me the bot is having problems unloading the ores. It selects the ore in list view but can't drag it to the Item Hangar. Can you lend a hand?
Old 01/08/2016, 21:45   #8

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by altorparia View Post
For me the bot is having problems unloading the ores. It selects the ore in list view but can't drag it to the Item Hangar. Can you lend a hand?
Sure, I will try to get to the bottom of this. So far I don't know how to reproduce this problem. I have some questions:
  • Is the "Item hangar" item in the tree view on the left completely visible?
  • Where does the mouse move the inventory item has been selected?
Old 01/08/2016, 22:07   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0ptimist View Post
Sure, I will try to get to the bottom of this. So far I don't know how to reproduce this problem. I have some questions:
  • Is the "Item hangar" item in the tree view on the left completely visible?
  • Where does the mouse move the inventory item has been selected?
It looks like this.

After the item is selected the mouse moves to the right side until it reached the edge of the inventory box, then jumps to the left and moves 3 times to the right again, rinse and repeat. It never moves to the tree view menu on the left.

Edit: Oh, I'm in windowed mode, does it matter?
Old 01/09/2016, 10:59   #10

Quote:
It looks like this.

After the item is selected the mouse moves to the right side until it reached the edge of the inventory box, then jumps to the left and moves 3 times to the right again, rinse and repeat. It never moves to the tree view menu on the left.

Edit: Oh, I'm in windowed mode, does it matter?
Windowed mode is fine.
In your screenshot, there is no item in the Ore Hold. Therefore it is not visible which of the views is enabled. Make sure you have the 'List' view enabled (probably the righmost of the three view selection buttons).
Old 01/09/2016, 17:22   #11

Quote:
Windowed mode is fine.
In your screenshot, there is no item in the Ore Hold. Therefore it is not visible which of the views is enabled. Make sure you have the 'List' view enabled (probably the righmost of the three view selection buttons).

Here is a screenshot with ore in the ore hold. It still moves the same way though, select the item and tries to drag and drop it but moves to the right edge, jumps to the left edge and continues moving to the right. I have no idea what is causing this.
Old 01/09/2016, 23:20   #12

Question

Quote:

Here is a screenshot with ore in the ore hold. It still moves the same way though, select the item and tries to drag and drop it but moves to the right edge, jumps to the left edge and continues moving to the right. I have no idea what is causing this.
So you are making a distinction between moving and jumping. Does "move" mean that the mouse pointer can be seen at multiple locations on its way? Normally it should only jump to the destination, without any intermediate positions.
When the mouse moves to the right edge, does the eve client show that the item is grabbed?

Do you use any software which intercepts mouse input?
Do you use multiple monitors?
Please execute this script and let me know if clicking on the Item Hangar works (you need to click continue after each input):
Code:
using Parse = Sanderling.Parse;

Parse.IMemoryMeasurement Measurement => Sanderling.MemoryMeasurementParsed?.Value;
Parse.IWindowInventory WindowInventory => Measurement?.WindowInventory?.FirstOrDefault();
string InventorySelectedContainerPath =>WindowInventory.SelectedRightInventoryPathLabel?.Text;

var	RightItem = WindowInventory?.SelectedRightInventory?.ListView?.Entry?.FirstOrDefault();
var	ItemHangar = WindowInventory?.ItemHangarEntry?.LabelText?.Largest();

Host.Log("RightItem: " + RightItem);
Host.Log("ItemHangar: " + ItemHangar);

Host.Log("move to item Hangar");
Sanderling.MouseMove(ItemHangar);
Host.Break();

Host.Log("drag&drop");
Sanderling.MouseDragAndDrop(RightItem, ItemHangar);
Host.Break();

Host.Log("selected container path: " + InventorySelectedContainerPath);
Host.Log("click item Hangar");
Sanderling.MouseClickLeft(ItemHangar);
Host.Log("selected container path: " + InventorySelectedContainerPath);

If there is a way of moving items from the Ore Hold to the Hangar without using drag&drop I can modify the script to work around this problem.
Old 01/10/2016, 12:00   #13

Quote:
Snip.
OK, this is the exact movement, "jumping" is the better description.

Imgur

I don't have anything intercepting the mouse movement. I've even closed Logitech Gaming Software, but it is still the same.
I am not using multiple monitors.

Here's the log after running the script.

The script never selects Item Hangar.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/10/2016, 12:59   #14

I have a problem, it doesnt see the % of the cargo and it just continue mining after the ore hold is full, any ideas ?

edit: got similar problems with the Automine function in the Mission bot, it just opens the ore hold and stays like this, no errors , no undocking.
Old 01/10/2016, 17:43   #15

Quote:
OK, this is the exact movement, "jumping" is the better description.

Imgur

I don't have anything intercepting the mouse movement. I've even closed Logitech Gaming Software, but it is still the same.
I am not using multiple monitors.

Here's the log after running the script.

The script never selects Item Hangar.
Ok, now I understand way better what the problem is. It just does not find the item hangar. Judging from your recording, mouse movement is normal.

Please export the memory measurement in the bot to a file as shown in this gif while the inventory is opened as shown in your recording: Close any other windows in the eve client before you do this.
Send the file to

When I have the file I will take a look at how to find the item hangar in your eve online client.

Tags
bot, isk, mining, roid

« How to Buy ISK safetly | Eve Online Missions Bot *BETA* - Undetected »