Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online
You last visited: Today at 14:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

"EOtobo" (COtobo)

Discussion on "EOtobo" (COtobo) within the Eudemons Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
"EOtobo" (COtobo)

--- //THIS IS MORE LIKE A REQUEST\\ ---
Does there exist any EOtobo?

I think that COtobo is the greatest Tool Box ever and i would like to use COtobo with Eudemons Online too.
I am no programmer, i have no idea about making macro, hacks or exploits and i have no adresses to make my own speedhack or any of this so i wonder if anyone could help me and change COtobo into EOtobo?
I will try to give +K to the one that make's it, it would be incredible and i would be realy greatfull
//Zeelia
Old 08/20/2007, 12:42   #2

lol your links not work
Old 08/20/2007, 18:42   #3

I agree this would be a very useful tool in Eudemons, perhaps ask Anastasia. Not sure if she would know how to do it but I figure since she knows how to get Agent King working for Eudemons and Conquer, maybe she would know how to do this as well.
Old 09/02/2007, 01:53   #4

Received Thanks: 2,411
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeelia View Post
--- //THIS IS MORE LIKE A REQUEST\ ---
Does there exist any EOtobo?

I think that COtobo is the greatest Tool Box ever and i would like to use COtobo with Eudemons Online too.
I am no programmer, i have no idea about making macro, hacks or exploits and i have no adresses to make my own speedhack or any of this so i wonder if anyone could help me and change COtobo into EOtobo?
I will try to give +K to the one that make's it, it would be incredible and i would be realy greatfull
//Zeelia
Your best bet would be to take a course in packet editing/filtering and probably c++ or some other language. It would be VERY difficult to modify Cotobo to work with EO without the source code so learning to make your own one is probably a better idea.