Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online
You last visited: Today at 13:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Better LogBOT

Discussion on Better LogBOT within the Eudemons Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
pls help me make a new and faster logbot coz hate the ones that rookihacker made... already made one in autoit but only can start at cronus then let it go to the logseller using the pathfinding(this doesnt stock up like rookiehacker's do)...
then after that i cant do more coz i dunno how to make it find a picture in the coordinates where the pathfinding stops u then continue the log quest...

TY to the ones who taught me a bit of autoit and sorry to him coz i havent add u K pls post if u can read this... u post ur tutorial bout autoit in some part for CO and u got a happyfeet picture... pls post for me to add u K
Old 06/25/2007, 16:18   #2

i started making one in autoit. It's not as simple as you think. Rookies is pretty well made whether you like it or not.

I'll help you out if youd like. What have you written so far as in code?
Old 06/26/2007, 02:31   #3

ya my logbot kicks ***. currently it has a hard time stopping on an exact cordinate before buying or selling logs, i have however figured out why and i am working on fixing it.

the major problem with pathfinding is that it doesnt stop on an exact cordinate, it stops anywhere in the general area, that makes clicking an npc much more difficult...and if you want to try taking pictures of the screen to determine anything good luck...once a noob stands by an npc it will screw up everything.

instead of messing with picture you need to mess with memory. ReadProcessMemory in fact, its an API you really need to look up before you try making a logbot. you will also needs to look up FindWindow GetWindowThreadProcessID GetWindowRect OpenProcess and of course CloseHandle

and furthermore my bot isnt that slow, its return trips avoid market because its full of people and i dont want to get stuck in there. safer better botting is best
Old 06/28/2007, 06:43   #4

i still havent figured out how you wrote the process for moving (killing monsters on the way and moving around objects) lol. I looked through your code too.
Old 06/29/2007, 01:47   #5

well im currently reworking how logbot moves...i gotta change a bunch of cordinates now and im lazy so it may take me a while.

anyways logbot moves in a very simple way. i ReadProcessMemory to get the character cordinates from one fo the many addresses where it can be found. Then i subtract X and Y values from the cordinate i want to move to, this gives me a positive or negative value each way i want to move. Since i might be moving somewhere off screen i reduce these values to something that i can make fit on the screen. I then rotate these values by 315 degrees (opposite of 45 degrees, to undo the goofy cordinate system the game uses and make compatable with the direction pixels go on your screen). I multiply these numbers by roughly the size of one step/square in the game. I then add these X and Y values to the games Top and Right (GetWindowRect) and then i add X and Y values for center of the characters feet.

moving around objects is just because i plotted out a bunch of cordinates, and i know which one im running to next by the variable intStage, or if im buying and selling logs with intBS. killing monsters is totally unwanted and just happens when they happen to be standing where i want to click at.
Old 06/30/2007, 06:50   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by rookiehacker@Jun 26 2007, 02:31
the major problem with pathfinding is that it doesnt stop on an exact cordinate, it stops anywhere in the general area, that makes clicking an npc much more difficult...and if you want to try taking pictures of the screen to determine anything good luck...once a noob stands by an npc it will screw up everything.
it stops on the same coordinates...
Old 06/30/2007, 21:23   #7

then they changed it...cause i did a bunch of testing in the past and kept coming up on cordinates near an area
Old 06/30/2007, 21:29   #8

Recommend you this for solving your problems
Old 01/20/2008, 01:56   #9

hey where can i dowload logbot hack