Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online
You last visited: Today at 23:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Converting Conquer server to Eudemons?

Discussion on Converting Conquer server to Eudemons? within the Eudemons Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hey I got the server running for Conquer and thought it would be cool to get a Eudemons server working. Eudemon uses the same files for the client as conquer. So I decided to change Eudemons server.dat to connect to the conquer server i set up and it just get to Verify Account Detail but doesnt do anything else. What would i need to do to get it running properly. If a Server Guru can get me started in the right direction that would be very kind and we could get an Eudemons server Running if even possible. Might be wishful thinking but hey it would be cool

Thanks,
bkblood
Old 05/03/2007, 13:45   #2

elite*gold: 20
You mean that you could get an EO private server runnigng?
Old 05/03/2007, 14:51   #3

i was hoping so. it would be good to start now while there are not alot of feature.. look at runescape it was out 6 years before a private server came out and it doesnt have **** compared to retail RS even look at conquer how close is it to retail.. not very
Old 05/03/2007, 17:55   #4

yea that would be kool
Old 05/04/2007, 17:32   #5

The first step you need to do is get a proxy working for Eudemons. This will allow you to analyse the traffic when you log in. You'll be able to compare it against the traffic in Conquer to see any differences, but a lot of it is the same.

The first, obvious difference is packet encryption. I've already posted the routine here, although I've ben told it's out of date. If you wanna try proxying with that encryption and it doesn't work, lemme know and i'll get some updated code.

The conquer private server (t3hn00bz0r's CO_Full_Server anyway), is messy. I wouldn't reccomend using it. I wouldn't reccomend even looking at it unless really needed. I've not seen a well coded CO server yet, because the people coding them are inexperienced.

Lemme know about your experience programming in C# (or whichever language you wish to use), If I think you're gonna get anywhere you can send me your MSN, I have all the information you need for making a server for this game, as text, not some messy code.
Old 05/04/2007, 18:11   #6

what good from those private servers?
Old 05/05/2007, 21:30   #7

private server let u do anything u want.. even buy super +12 2 soc from npc shop.. if the hoster put them there..
Old 05/05/2007, 22:08   #8

>_<I cant wait til someone is realy gona make a private server.
Old 05/07/2007, 21:29   #9

A private server would be very cool but would take alot of work to do it?
Old 05/16/2007, 20:47   #10

So..any news about this?I bet everyone is waiting for such a thing X)
Old 05/19/2007, 23:44   #11

Private server would b kick ***!!!
Old 09/21/2007, 20:11   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by unknownone View Post
The conquer private server (t3hn00bz0r's CO_Full_Server anyway), is messy. I wouldn't reccomend using it. I wouldn't reccomend even looking at it unless really needed. I've not seen a well coded CO server yet, because the people coding them are inexperienced.

Lemme know about your experience programming in C# (or whichever language you wish to use), If I think you're gonna get anywhere you can send me your MSN, I have all the information you need for making a server for this game, as text, not some messy code.
his idea of making EO server is quite interesting, was there any progress on this, im very much interested, ive already seen t3hn00bz0r's code but still not touching it, its like theres so many groups doing CO server and that makes me think why waste time coding since theyre already doing it and theres also a lot of co servers ready for download (tho incomplete). but EO, i dont think ive seen one yet, not even at ********, itll be pretty exciting to be the first.

unknownone, id appreciate it if you could post some stuffs to begin with, it doesnt have to be a code, just point us where to begin, the way i see it its like hijack and interpret, i could be wrong, i havent handled this sort of stuffs, work usually goes with documented packet bitmaps.

im getting excited, its more exciting than making bots for online games XD, and im pretty tired doing skins for MU and messing with the storedprocs, its even more exciting than talking to hardwares thru ports XD
Old 09/25/2007, 22:34   #13

Well, I actualy know that some one has made a complete server with mounts and spells 100% but he sold it. But he doesnt know who to.
Old 12/04/2007, 13:56   #14

there is someone who has coded a pretty good co server where u with simple tricks can add npcs.
Monsters and such would be hard, same as pets and mounts i think.
but making the server plain statbased pvp without mounts,pets and monsters could be cool to start off with!

there is a proxy out there which in a little altering can be used for eo as well.. just check through CO forum and ull probably find it to start analyze

server is called CoFuture
proxy is called V3n0M
Old 12/10/2007, 06:19   #15

Currently I think its impossible to use a proxy for eo until someone manages to break the server.dat encryption. Without it, the only possible way for a proxy to work is to create an entry in the host file in the system folder to forcibly redirect a connection to an EO server to localhost. However, this method would make it impossible to connect to EO since any connection attempts will be redirected back. Other than that, I've already written a proxy for EO, but theres an annoying bug I have no idea how to fix.