Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online
You last visited: Today at 11:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

eudemons for conquer

Discussion on eudemons for conquer within the Eudemons Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i got lvl 73 warrior on lasvegas
and a lvl 66 mage, i need a conquer acc, if u want, msg me ill giv u details, btw the mage is naked ftw
Old 09/06/2006, 05:17   #2

hey i have trojan lvl 124 not rb but its naked ,interested? e-mail me in
Old 09/06/2006, 05:18   #3

by the way is a male in phoenix server

Similar Threads Similar Threads
EuDemons - Conquer Online
11/25/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 16 Replies
i know its possible to bring items from eudemons into co2 but can you bring monsters from eu to co2? if so does anybody know how please thanks in advance -Swifty
WTT Conquer Online Acc For EP/Money on Eudemons
09/22/2009 - Trading - 0 Replies
The account is 130>130>122 Water>Warrior>Trojan, Has decent gear, And alot of stuff in the WH to sell I have full info, The account is on Dark server PM me if interested or if you want to see the account, I also prefer PM's to posts as I probably won't check here as much..
Converting Conquer server to Eudemons?
12/10/2007 - Eudemons Online - 14 Replies
Hey I got the server running for Conquer and thought it would be cool to get a Eudemons server working. Eudemon uses the same files for the client as conquer. So I decided to change Eudemons server.dat to connect to the conquer server i set up and it just get to Verify Account Detail but doesnt do anything else. What would i need to do to get it running properly. If a Server Guru can get me started in the right direction that would be very kind and we could get an Eudemons server Running if...
Runescape/Eudemons/Conquer
10/13/2006 - General Gaming Discussion - 4 Replies
Buying Runescape items with eudemons and conquer Email: [email protected]
T> Conquer for Eudemons
09/24/2006 - Eudemons Online - 1 Replies
Trading level 85 Trojan on Conquer for an account on eudemons higher then level 90 on newyork if able World-Arbiter Super Axe UniqueTwinSword Elite Items All spells maxed out Not reborn