Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online
You last visited: Today at 16:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need Effect Removal for Eudmons?

Discussion on Need Effect Removal for Eudmons? within the Eudemons Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i noticed something about Eo that it always lags on speeding and sometimes without speeding also and i found out that this reson cos of overprossessing cos of game effects i honstly don no how to remove the effects so we may need help of Mr.Teen he made one for conquer and Eo is same we may need his help plz Gms of Epvp contact him to help us Thnx!.
Old 03/02/2007, 20:01   #2

elite*gold: 0
Open file 3DEffect.ini in notepad and clean all.
Save and enjoy!

PS: Don't forget make a Backup before clear its! =P

« Trading! | Godstone »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Effect Removal w/Sound Removal
03/13/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 16 Replies
Well since Mr.Teenies Effect Removal came out and i had been using it..I decided to make my own for the fact that when i enter TG my client will sometimes hang, and the Sounds get really loud and carry out..it's gay.SO i've made this tool to remove the sound as well as the effects, SILENT TG ^^. It may take a minute to run the Sound Remover..but not very long at all ^^. This Tool Greatly help's me in TG i run a good 280-314 Ping without ever Disconnecting unless they have Server Mait. I...
Effect removal
01/30/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
What does effect removal do? Does it completely remove the ini files, or does it just replace the words within the files? Don't ask me to try it out, since I can't run .exe right now.
Effect Removal
01/14/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Hi All I have used Mr. Teenies and COERR removal, but both are the same... the bad part is that portals are removed and you cant see, cant see enemies attacks or your attacks damage too... Any can do a selective removal please ? that changes the effects in-game (Like Cotobo) with options for remove the effects that you want (arrows, gems, attacks, magics, etc)... for can choose the best options for you. Thanks :bandit:
effect removal
06/01/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
not sure if this has been posted be4 but i saw some1 ask how to take effects off in tg without tobo well u can do it manually like this:/ 1.go into ur ini folder find 3DEffects 2.make a copy of that folder and paste it else where and rename it (i renamed mine"the fake") 3.create a shortcut of 3deffects on ur desktop and a shortcut of "the fake" to ur desktop(this is onli for convinence u dont need to but its a hassle otherwise) 4.to remove ur effects open the shortcut to 3deffects and...
effect removal
11/16/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
is there a way to see counter using wid effect removal?