I am looking to get into DMA cheating and just a few things I have had in mind, wouldn't using features such as loot through walls, or silent aim still be game-based and more unsafe? Wouldn't that be the same as using a Non-DMA cheat?Because I'm kinda skeptical that DMA is more safe than normal cheats when they use the same features that alter the game. Radar ofc would be much safer however Im definitely going to be using features such as No recoil and no sway.
Im also planning on using DMA for both rust and Tarkov and other games, If I cheat on EFT, then switch to Rust without cheats, will the DMA just being there still be a risk towards getting me banned?
I am looking to get into DMA cheating and just a few things I have had in mind, wouldn't using features such as loot through walls, or silent aim still be game-based and more unsafe? Wouldn't that be the same as using a Non-DMA cheat?Because I'm kinda skeptical that DMA is more safe than normal cheats when they use the same features that alter the game. Radar ofc would be much safer however Im definitely going to be using features such as No recoil and no sway.
Im also planning on using DMA for both rust and Tarkov and other games, If I cheat on EFT, then switch to Rust without cheats, will the DMA just being there still be a risk towards getting me banned?
Thanks
Silent aim and loot through well are definitely on the riskier side as they would be writing directly to memory. These features are currently safe though, loot through wall changed a bit on what you can pick up but its still effective. As Lone stated too, the bypass itself being the DMA remains Undetected with proper firmware. Features that are read only won't get you banned and many providers are up front about what writes to mem.
Silent aim and loot through well are definitely on the riskier side as they would be writing directly to memory. These features are currently safe, loot through wall changed a bit on what you can pick up but its still effective. As Lone stated too, the bypass itself being the DMA remains Undetected with proper firmware. Features that are read only won't get you banned and many providers are up front about what writes to mem.
I see, so basically I can go undetected forever if I just use the radar, what if I were perhaps to use write functions such as no sway or recoil and loot through wall, I play with a very legit playstyle, I usually have a under 20% Survival chance and 5kd with little headshots, would it just depend on the cheat itself to be undetected from there? Like using DMA and memory features such as loot through wall in my mind is basically using an external cheat, and the risk factor depends on the developer and how well the cheat is kept safe correct?
I see, so basically I can go undetected forever if I just use the radar, what if I were perhaps to use write functions such as no sway or recoil and loot through wall, I play with a very legit playstyle, I usually have a under 20% Survival chance and 5kd with little headshots, would it just depend on the cheat itself to be undetected from there? Like using DMA and memory features such as loot through wall in my mind is basically using an external cheat, and the risk factor depends on the developer and how well the cheat is kept safe correct?
Yep so the radar is fully read only, and the features like no recoil and sway and stuff are safe rn. Lotta externals running em safely so DMA can too
In short: You don't need to worry about getting banned by BE with DMA if you only use memread.
When they say DMA is undetectable, they mean that the memory read or write request going from PCIe devices to the memory cannot be detected by any software. You don't need to worry about getting banned by BE with DMA if you only use memread features. BUT you must use a proper firmware. BE might detect xilinx identifiers or massively pooled FW (massively pooled FW not dtc yet by BE) but if you use a proper FW, again, you don't need to worry.
Import to know: BE cannot even detect 1-PC software based cheats which go UD for multiple years.
The DMA card just being there can be a risk even if you dont have any cheats running but its not gonna be a problem as long as you got firmware that supports whatever game youre playing. Just watch out for vanguard and faceit, most firmware providers dont support those two acs
[Selling] DMA board for sale! compatible with all cheat that requires a dma device 07/05/2023 - Trading - 4 Replies Selling dma board
By far the most safest way to cheat in all games
Equipped with XC7A35T Xilinx 7 FPGA chipset, identical to the FPGA board with same chipset.(raptor, screamer m.2)
Unlike screamer m.2, this one has a integrated JTAG with USB 3.0 interface, convenient and easy to update the firmware.
The FT600/FT601 is a USB3.0 to FIFO-interface bridge chip that supports up to USB3.0 Super Speed with (5Gbps)
[Selling] DMA board for sale! compatible with all cheat that requires a dma device 01/17/2023 - Trading - 3 Replies Selling dma board
By far the most safest way to cheat in all games
Equipped with XC7A35T Xilinx 7 FPGA chipset, identical to the FPGA board with same chipset.(raptor, screamer m.2)
Unlike screamer m.2, this one has a integrated JTAG with USB 3.0 interface, convenient and easy to update the firmware.
The FT600/FT601 is a USB3.0 to FIFO-interface bridge chip that supports up to USB3.0 Super Speed with (5Gbps)
[Selling] DMA device for sale! compatible with all cheat that requires a dma device 05/28/2021 - Trading - 0 Replies Selling dma board
By far the most safest way to cheat in all games
Equipped with XC7A35T Xilinx 7 FPGA chipset, identical to the FPGA board with same chipset.(raptor, screamer m.2)
Unlike screamer m.2, this one has a integrated JTAG with USB 3.0 interface, convenient and easy to update the firmware.
The FT600/FT601 is a USB3.0 to FIFO-interface bridge chip that supports up to USB3.0 Super Speed with (5Gbps)