Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Escape from Tarkov
You last visited: Today at 07:07

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



I have an MVP DMA, I request help as I'm new.

Discussion on I have an MVP DMA, I request help as I'm new. within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2023
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Question I have an MVP DMA, I request help as I'm new.

The entire title for it is "MVP DMA Firmware Direct Memory Acces Clutch-Solution Enigma Ranger for LeetDMA"

I have the hardware installed on my game pc and my second PC is hooked up, i ran the DMA test tool and it fails with

DEVICE: FPGA: ERROR: Unable to retrieve required device PCIe ID [4, v4.12,0000]
MemProcFS: Failed to connect to memory acquisition device.
[FAIL] VMM INIT FAILED.


If i could receive assistance i would be grateful, I'm completely new to this, i haven't event built my own PC before...
Allen227 is offline  
Old 11/22/2023, 22:29   #2


 
LoneSurvivor88's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 28
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 468
Received Thanks: 203
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen227 View Post
The entire title for it is "MVP DMA Firmware Direct Memory Acces Clutch-Solution Enigma Ranger for LeetDMA"

I have the hardware installed on my game pc and my second PC is hooked up, i ran the DMA test tool and it fails with

DEVICE: FPGA: ERROR: Unable to retrieve required device PCIe ID [4, v4.12,0000]
MemProcFS: Failed to connect to memory acquisition device.
[FAIL] VMM INIT FAILED.


If i could receive assistance i would be grateful, I'm completely new to this, i haven't event built my own PC before...
Init error is usually one of the following:

1. DMA Card is hung, can be reset as follows: Shutdown your game PC fully to a powered off state. Wait 5 sec, turn back on.

2. Did not disable vt-d/svm/iommu/virtualization on your Game PC Bios

3. Loose USB Connection, or missing FTDI Driver on Radar PC

I would check with the support of the card/service you are using
LoneSurvivor88 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/23/2023, 05:39   #3



 
lightningZDMA's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 1358
Join Date: Nov 2023
Posts: 82
Received Thanks: 12
Step 1: Power off your gaming PC and reinstall DMA
If the first step does not take effect, please replace the DMA with a PCIE card slot and install it.
lightningZDMA is offline  
Old 01/06/2024, 17:26   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2024
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Hey, could you tell me where the mvp dma drivers are at and if there is any tutorial for the software, I just cant find them.
MauroGRP is offline  
Old 01/24/2024, 10:57   #5
 
1n3m3s7s's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 49
Received Thanks: 12
I'm interested too.
Wanna buy and use it for pubg.
1n3m3s7s is offline  
Old 03/21/2024, 07:02   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2024
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
did all solutions still having issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneSurvivor88 View Post
Init error is usually one of the following:

1. DMA Card is hung, can be reset as follows: Shutdown your game PC fully to a powered off state. Wait 5 sec, turn back on.

2. Did not disable vt-d/svm/iommu/virtualization on your Game PC Bios

3. Loose USB Connection, or missing FTDI Driver on Radar PC

I would check with the support of the card/service you are using
could you please help me iíve done all the solutions but im still having issues

did you find a fix???
downbadboiii is offline  
Old 03/24/2024, 01:57   #7
 
Neraz1m's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 123
Received Thanks: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by downbadboiii View Post
could you please help me i’ve done all the solutions but im still having issues

did you find a fix???
If you don't have a FW or broken FW this can also happen. If you followed the steps he lists you shouldn't have a problem. Or a software is interfering with the connection. I suggest fresh stock Windows 10 installation in the second PC.
Neraz1m is offline  
Old 04/17/2024, 20:28   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2024
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 0
I am having this same issue I have the MVP DMA card and purchased fw from ammo but I can’t flash it im new to dma all together but im willing to pay someone on here if they can flash my card for me it keeps failing if you know dma and want to flash my card and make money please hit me on discord I’m lost at this point and being new isn’t helping lol


B4lt1m0re_410
DeaDMaN410 is offline  
Old 04/27/2024, 08:36   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2024
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeaDMaN410 View Post
I am having this same issue I have the MVP DMA card and purchased fw from ammo but I canít flash it im new to dma all together but im willing to pay someone on here if they can flash my card for me it keeps failing if you know dma and want to flash my card and make money please hit me on discord Iím lost at this point and being new isnít helping lol


B4lt1m0re_410
Did you figure it out?
Mwa2000 is offline  
Reply

Tags
clutch solution, dma, eft, help - error, leet dma


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Hypixel MVP+ account [MVP+ RANK] [NETWROK LEVEL 180]
07/25/2020 - Minecraft Trading - 0 Replies
Want to buy? - Contact me: Email - [email protected] Discord - DylanLeadbetter#0379 + Full access with EMAIL & Transaction ID + Optifine cape + MVP+ on Hypixel + 180 Network Level + 6K Achievement Points + x6.5 coin multiplier
[Buying] WTB hypixel MVP/MVP+ acc
10/07/2019 - Minecraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I am looking for a MC account with full access with hypixel MVP/MVP+ rank. My discord: krytos#0135 Thank you.
[Selling] Alts.Shop | Cheap Minecraft Accounts [NFAs, SFAs, Hypixel MVP/MVP+, Unmigrateds]
12/24/2017 - Minecraft Trading - 1 Replies
Hello! I am selling the following types of Minecraft accounts for the following prices: Unmigrated Accounts - $2 Each NFAs - $0.03 Each Hypixel NFA - $2.50 Each SFAs - $0.30 Each My shop can be found here



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:07.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2024 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.