Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Escape from Tarkov
You last visited: Today at 11:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question about LoneDMA

Discussion on Question about LoneDMA within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Question about LoneDMA

Hi
Have any of you ever been banned by using lonedma radar writing features like chams,no recoil, mule mode?
Old 03/24/2024, 18:00   #2

my friend using it from long time ago
until now they seems had no issue at all....

*psst we had discord where we talking about cheat that we all using... and yeet no single people mention lone is detected.... seems good enough

since DMA is really a things nowdays if you cheating... they can't detect you if you really fully external (in case of with hardware and second pc)
Old 03/24/2024, 18:06   #3

elite*gold: 28
We have occasional manual bans, but no signs that any features are currently detected I've been using every feature (actively play EFT) and still going strong on my account.

I follow up on all bans that get reported in chat in our discord (we don't censor people), and at least 50% are due to delay-bans from other non-dma software, and the other half are due to raging on lobbies indiscriminately. Once in a blue moon someone just gets unlucky.

Based on the amount of reports I see among our active subscriptions, I would give bans a ~0.06% incidence rate, and this includes all reasons listed above. If you use some common sense with your account, this chance quickly approaches near 0%, and you will be fine for the long term

We do specially mark Sherpas/Emissaries and Developer accounts, so players using our product can specifically avoid killing those players.

To educate people, there are roughly 3 types of bans:
1) Bypass detection ban - A product's memory read/write, and/or anti-cheat bypass method(s) get detected. This is probably the most common ban people get while using detected cheats. DMA bypasses this entirely in the current state of BattlEye.

2) Feature bans - This applies to features that write to memory (such as Chams, Aimbot, etc.). A good example here would be when a bunch of providers had detections on Infinite Stamina. LoneDMA did not get detected on this at all We've had zero feature detections so far for the life of our product. If you use Memory Reading features only, this category is generally not a risk to you.

3) Manual bans - This is specific to individual users based on their gameplay. Players who rage on entire lobbies of players too much/often can trigger a manual reviewal of their account, and get manually banned. This could also happen from killing a famous streamer, or a Sherpa/Emissary. You will typically get a 229 Error when logging in.

There's a bit more nuance to it than this, but this is the gist of it anyway.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 03/24/2024, 20:26   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneSurvivor88 View Post
We have occasional manual bans, but no signs that any features are currently detected I've been using every feature (actively play EFT) and still going strong on my account.

I follow up on all bans that get reported in chat in our discord (we don't censor people), and at least 50% are due to delay-bans from other non-dma software, and the other half are due to raging on lobbies indiscriminately. Once in a blue moon someone just gets unlucky.

Based on the amount of reports I see among our active subscriptions, I would give bans a ~0.06% incidence rate, and this includes all reasons listed above. If you use some common sense with your account, this chance quickly approaches near 0%, and you will be fine for the long term

We do specially mark Sherpas/Emissaries and Developer accounts, so players using our product can specifically avoid killing those players.

To educate people, there are roughly 3 types of bans:
1) Bypass detection ban - A product's memory read/write, and/or anti-cheat bypass method(s) get detected. This is probably the most common ban people get while using detected cheats. DMA bypasses this entirely in the current state of BattlEye.

2) Feature bans - This applies to features that write to memory (such as Chams, Aimbot, etc.). A good example here would be when a bunch of providers had detections on Infinite Stamina. LoneDMA did not get detected on this at all We've had zero feature detections so far for the life of our product. If you use Memory Reading features only, this category is generally not a risk to you.

3) Manual bans - This is specific to individual users based on their gameplay. Players who rage on entire lobbies of players too much/often can trigger a manual reviewal of their account, and get manually banned. This could also happen from killing a famous streamer, or a Sherpa/Emissary. You will typically get a 229 Error when logging in.

There's a bit more nuance to it than this, but this is the gist of it anyway.
our god
Old 03/25/2024, 15:56   #5

No. Never got banned for using Lone DMA.
Old 03/28/2024, 04:04   #6

Lone is prob the best out there!
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/28/2024, 08:39   #7

Lone is the best choice when it comes to cheese. He communicates with his customers and ignores no one, which cannot be said about other cheese providers. I have tested several dma cheese providers, but in the end you end up with lone because the community is just great and he is an excellent dev.
Thanks
1 User