Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Escape from Tarkov
You last visited: Today at 17:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is it safe to play with a cheater ?

Discussion on Is it safe to play with a cheater ? within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Is it safe to play with a cheater ?

I wanted to know if I can get banned for playing with a cheater
Old 01/05/2024, 01:48   #2

elite*gold: 19
So far cheating on escape from tarkov is not allowed, so no you will never safe. You just have to try find a secure cheat to increase your chance of being safe, but it will never be 100%. You can check STERN: https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/es...na-ud-dev.html
Old 01/05/2024, 01:48   #3

elite*gold: 51
I don't think anyone but BSG can answer this question for you. I advise you make an alt account and inquire via support ticket and see what their input is.

That being said I don't hear about affiliation bans a lot anymore there was a point when they tried to put a stop to RMT and were banning false accounts or anything suspicious for that matter. I think this has slowed a lot and you should be relatively safe playing with a cheater.

Tho I'm sure everyone has their own twist on this topic like this
Old 01/05/2024, 02:29   #4

elite*gold: 28
Usually yeah, if your friend is cheating but you are not, you should be fine as long as you are not participating in any sort of RMT activity that they detect (they deffo care about RMT more than cheating for fun).
Old 01/05/2024, 22:43   #5

elite*gold: 1193
The Black Market: 146/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by itzzayn View Post
ive never heard of a case of a legit player getting banned for playing with a cheater, so dont worry about what others say on this forum, and i mean sure if bsg somehow implements some kind of system for banning ppl that play with cheats then thats the risk u take but i doubt they will ever do that
Old 01/06/2024, 04:52   #6

elite*gold: 0
As someone who's lost two accounts in the past year whilst closet cheating with a group of 5-8 players none of them had any association ban/issues and I definitely shared rare items I found along the way in raids etc. Wouldn't worry, heard association bans are a thing of the past.
Old 01/06/2024, 05:35   #7

elite*gold: 13
Hello, we might have exactly what you are looking for hit the banner below to check out our store and what we got!!!
Old 01/06/2024, 08:41   #8

elite*gold: 3356
The Black Market: 405/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by itzzayn View Post
I have heard of rare "association bans". Like I said, these are very rare and I wouldnt worry too much about them.