Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Escape from Tarkov
You last visited: Today at 17:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Chams++ game crash

Discussion on Chams++ game crash within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Chams++ game crash

I'm having trouble getting the "chams++" tool to work.

I can start the tool, close the GUI, open the game, press F2, and then the game crashes (not the tool itself, but the game crashes).

I've used several tools before, including slatehubs, kgb, and wingelware, and didn't have any issues with them. However, with chams++, I'm encountering problems.

By the way, the seller is legitimate, as I can run and play the tool on my brother's computer without any issues.

Here are my brother's specs:

CPU: i9 3900x
GPU: RTX 3090
RAM: 64GB DDR4 (4x16)

And here are my specs:

CPU: 7950x
GPU: RTX 4090
RAM: 64GB DDR5 (2x32)

I can't say for sure if it makes sense, but I've heard here and there that these tools might have problems with DDR5 or 32GB kits. Unfortunately, I can't even test it, as I don't know anyone else with DDR5 and 32GB kits.

Maybe someone here knows how I can solve this problem.

btw, does EFT create an error file which i also can see why it does crash? maybe i can understand from there why the game crashes when the tool "injects".

Another story could be it crashes because i am running the kits in expo mode. Yeah, a lot of questions
Old 09/12/2023, 18:57   #2

elite*gold: 30
....windows 10, get off windows 11

oh and if anybody here wants to buy chams + here ya go

Old 09/12/2023, 20:00   #3

if it would be so easy...

i am running on win10 pro 22h2, exact same set up like my brother. Also deactivated the same security stuff. The only difference are the hardware itself.
Old 09/12/2023, 20:56   #4

elite*gold: 631
The logs are saved somewhere in the install directory, they wont help you tho

Only thing you can do is uninstall every other anticheat and antimalware program and stop any unnecessary processes running in the background. You could also try it on a fresh windows install

There is not that much you can do, complain to the seller you bought it from

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerTools View Post
....windows 10, get off windows 11

oh and if anybody here wants to buy chams + here ya go

Advertising on a thread about a crashing cheat, thats my man
Old 09/12/2023, 21:01   #5

Did you try reinstalling windows?
Old 09/12/2023, 21:03   #6

i installed a fresh windows. even deactivated EVERY autostart. No cheats no other stuff on the pc, just the tool and the game, nothing else. Deactivated every security measures and basically everything i also did on the pc of my brother. On my brothers pc it runs, on mine not^^

complain at reseller was done, he did check my settings via anydesk and also couldnt find the mistake. In the end, he did reset the hwid so my brother at least could use the chair (we bought 2x1 day for testing purpose) so i am fine with it.

I already had another chair that had it is problems with ddr5 and 32gb sticks. If someone also has ddr5 rams with 32 stick (doesnt matter if 1 or 2, important is to have 32gb ram) we could try and see if it runs on his^^

well yeah, it is how it is i guess.
Old 09/12/2023, 22:02   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by keyciraptor View Post
I already had another chair that had it is problems with ddr5 and 32gb sticks. If someone also has ddr5 rams with 32 stick (doesnt matter if 1 or 2, important is to have 32gb ram) we could try and see if it runs on his^^
I have 32gb ram and never had any problems, its 2x16 tho. You could try removing one of them altough I doubt its caused by your ram sticks

Some cheats just dont like running on certain computers, it could be a whole lot of small things youd have to spent a lot of time on to debug one at a time so its usually not a worthwhile investment for the dev(s) to try and figure it out
Ive gotten involved in a few cheating related communities over the years and there always some to be a handful of people that cant use a cheat
Old 09/13/2023, 02:12   #8

buy murkware, it has chams included with it, along with other cool features

Old 09/13/2023, 09:48   #9

cant find anything about murkware. If its undetected, if people are getting banned. If its save... kinda odd, like nothing about it, anything positive about it.

anyone can like vouche for it, has some experience with it?

all i found is this and a couple resellers that cant follow rules:

so not really good marketing to buy murk... unless you can show me something else
Old 09/13/2023, 11:44   #10

elite*gold: 902
If you want something with chams, and also basic and undetected, you can check ruc lite product.

Im win11 and using it with 16x2 gskill ddr4 sticks. Never had a problem. You can ask them for test key, probably their dev will help you, he is nice.
Old 09/13/2023, 12:06   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by keyciraptor View Post
cant find anything about murkware. If its undetected, if people are getting banned. If its save... kinda odd, like nothing about it, anything positive about it.

anyone can like vouche for it, has some experience with it?

all i found is this and a couple resellers that cant follow rules:

so not really good marketing to buy murk... unless you can show me something else
murkware and gamertools are both legit, its just not a cheat id use

Tags
chams, chams++, cheat