Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Escape from Tarkov
You last visited: Today at 18:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Why people vouch for public cheats ?

Discussion on Why people vouch for public cheats ? within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

I really want to use an ESP in tarkov, I honestly, don't even want a loot filter, aimbot, nothing, the only thing I need is a good players/AI ESP.

I intend to play legit, just try to avoid players as much as I can for my quests, and even pretend that I don't see them and pray on a good "instant" reaction if we face each other...

It's been 2 weeks that I'm reading threads and stuff all around, and people mentions a lot of public cheats like elusion/kernaim/abs/ring-1 etc.

How can a public cheat be safe with the large pool of users in ? lot of people must play like dumbasses or rage style and obviously if I'm a quiet ESP guy runing the same cheat, we'll get all detected and inserted in the next ban wave, it's gonna be a matter of time.

What are the arguments ? which cheat (even if the process is annoying) is the most safe (I know risk 0 doesnt exist).

HackMachine was in my radar but I read nasty things about them probably hacking ur logs, someone got his BTC wallet emptied after dealing with them, etc.

but maybe it's BS, people trying to trashtalk them to discredit them, Idk, just looking for real tips here.
Old 08/26/2023, 20:01   #2

elite*gold: 2330
People vouch for public cheats like elusion, kernaim, abs, etc. simply because they're good, accessible and pretty safe (sometimes safer than some smaller, private cheats).

However, if you want the safest solution, it's obviously to buy a DMA, but that's not for everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZobZob94 View Post
HackMachine was in my radar but I read nasty things about them probably hacking ur logs, someone got his BTC wallet emptied after dealing with them, etc.

but maybe it's BS, people trying to trashtalk them to discredit them, Idk, just looking for real tips here.
Sounds like total bullshit
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/26/2023, 21:29   #3

Quote:
I really want to use an ESP in tarkov, I honestly, don't even want a loot filter, aimbot, nothing, the only thing I need is a good players/AI ESP.

I intend to play legit, just try to avoid players as much as I can for my quests, and even pretend that I don't see them and pray on a good "instant" reaction if we face each other...

It's been 2 weeks that I'm reading threads and stuff all around, and people mentions a lot of public cheats like elusion/kernaim/abs/ring-1 etc.

How can a public cheat be safe with the large pool of users in ? lot of people must play like dumbasses or rage style and obviously if I'm a quiet ESP guy runing the same cheat, we'll get all detected and inserted in the next ban wave, it's gonna be a matter of time.

What are the arguments ? which cheat (even if the process is annoying) is the most safe (I know risk 0 doesnt exist).

Because you're on a fourm which sells 99% of the time public cheats. people aren't going to vouch for a private cheat with 15 users that is invite only on here

Also that hackmachine rumor sounds like 100% BS
Old 08/27/2023, 01:50   #4

elite*gold: 55
The Black Market: 406/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,505
Because if someone is advertising his (real) private cheat here it wouldnt be a private cheat but a public cheat lol. Its a good market here. You should just stay away from those spammy reseller cheats you find when googeling for "eft cheat" (haters will know which 3-4 providers im talking about).

Public cheats are safe. There are enough providers beating 6 or 12 years undetection with ease. BattlEye and EAC is not as retarded to cheat in like in Valorant were you can only cheat a month or two with a cheap public.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/27/2023, 07:49   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos View Post
Because if someone is advertising his (real) private cheat here it wouldnt be a private cheat but a public cheat lol. Its a good market here. You should just stay away from those spammy reseller cheats you find when googeling for "eft cheat" (haters will know which 3-4 providers im talking about).

Public cheats are safe. There are enough providers beating 6 or 12 years undetection with ease. BattlEye and EAC is not as retarded to cheat in like in Valorant were you can only cheat a month or two with a cheap public.

Please can u name providers/cheat with 6-12 years of UD ?

Kernaim seems good too, but last detection was 6 months ago, so idk
Old 08/27/2023, 09:47   #6

elite*gold: 902
Quote:

I have a cheat which is undetected for 34 years if u are interested ? Called as "My life".
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/27/2023, 10:21   #7

elite*gold: 631
Quote:
Xenos said it already, if you advertise your 'private' cheat its not a private cheat. EVERYTHING youll find either on epvp or by searching somewhere else is not a private cheat
All the people you see on here **** talking about how every public cheat is garbage and the private cheat theyre using is top notch is just riding the dev's **** so their application gets approved

I can guarantee you, over 99.9% on here havent even heard of a real private cheat, thats the whole point of a private. You have to know the dev
Quote:

He probably meant to say months instead of years, tarkov hasnt even been in early access for 12 years lol and if this ****** game keeps its current trajectory it wont be around in 6 years
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/27/2023, 16:29   #8

elite*gold: 55
The Black Market: 406/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Egal View Post
He probably meant to say months instead of years, tarkov hasnt even been in early access for 12 years lol and if this ****** game keeps its current trajectory it wont be around in 6 years
Lmao yeah my bad
Old 08/29/2023, 01:11   #9

because public hack can be good, but private is better like I have
Old 08/29/2023, 13:02   #10

Exclamation

Quote:

HackMachine does not ''clip'' wallets, noone has ever reported that done to them or even accused us of, this is the very first time im hearing about that.

We ban people for sub-sharing and sometimes the 5$ they lose thru that make them mad enough to make shit up to hurt our reputation.

The guy who said that was probably one of the less financially fortunate individuals we banned for trying to sell their account.

We've been fully established and security-wise dominating the Tarkov scene for half a decade now, people get jealous.
Old 08/29/2023, 15:09   #11
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 83
Usually better to find something that is slotted or private, most public providers have hundreds or thousands of users and can cause a lot of unwanted risk!
Old 08/29/2023, 22:23   #12

elite*gold: 631
Quote:
Originally Posted by QualityCheats™ View Post
Usually better to find something that is slotted or private, most public providers have hundreds or thousands of users and can cause a lot of unwanted risk!
You forgot that the 'privates' most people here have a chance of getting in to also have a big amount of users (helite for example has 80 slots iirc). Most public cheats dont ever reach more than a hundred users, let alone thousands
Old 08/30/2023, 03:00   #13
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by Egal View Post
You forgot that the 'privates' most people here have a chance of getting in to also have a big amount of users (helite for example has 80 slots iirc). Most public cheats dont ever reach more than a hundred users, let alone thousands
Yes I would agree, should not of used the word "most". But i've seen some resellers that get a good ranking on google and also have an epvp thread reach thousands of customers easily. Same with a lot of Chinese resellers...