i try Clutch Solution non dma solution. Its very good, but a bit expensive.
Some good news?
Thanks!
well there was a good radar for eft fast radar but that sadly got detected as well i think was almost 2 years undetected if your still looking for other products please dm me ill show you Chilaru#3004
Non-DMA is generally going to be more expensive. I've heard good things about Wingelware, but don't know a ton about it.
[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam EFT Cheat Providers thread also has good options. If you're going non-DMA you don't need to limit yourself to just Radar either.
Havent ever posted here but love reading all about eft cheese and I Had wingleware for two weeks and honestly all i can say about it and from what i heard from other wingleware users its immaculate. the radar itself is in my opinion not bad quality and the owner n3rdsupreme is really friendly and helps with any problems as soon as he can plus u can pause the subscriptions for up to two weeks if u have a emergency or wanna go somewhere
I've heard some good things about fast radar, but if you using a non-DMA cheat then why limit yourself to just radar? There are quite a few very safe cheats that have many more features than just radar, and you can customize them to have as legit or as rage on an experience as you want.
[Selling] ✅EFT labs King EFT Fecurity EFT ✅ | Paks ESP | EFT Accounts | Cheap Carries✅ 10/21/2021 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 0 Replies https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/90562525740 1012226/907769752083124234/yep14.png
LABS KING EFT
FEATURES
LabsKing eft
FEATURES LIST (ENG)
Windows Version: 1909-21H1
GPU: NVIDIA ONLY
CPU: AMD and INTEL
[Selling] EFT RADAR | Only Radar | BEST CHEAT for EFT with Lower Price 06/26/2021 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 0 Replies CLICK
Functions:
3D ESP (Player and Item) - 3D illumination of players and items
2D Radar - 2D radar
Camera zoom, follow, panning-Zoom in on the radar, snap to your character
All maps-Supports all maps that are available in the EFT
Player line of sight - A line from the player
Player height (difference to your current position) - The height of the opponent in relation to you
Show team - Show teammates
[Selling] Web cloud radar PUBG radar memory radar from China 01/06/2020 - PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading - 3 Replies Web Cloud Radar One of the best radars of PUBG. Radar recommended by Chinese developers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2EKd6YTnEk
Because I am a Chinese. I may not be accurate with Google translation.
I won't use tricks to deceive customers. But I will give my customers the best choice.
I am directly on the topic. I am on radar content translation.
[Selling] Web cloud radar PUBG radar memory radar from China 08/25/2019 - PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading - 0 Replies Web Cloud Radar One of the best radars of PUBG. Radar recommended by Chinese developers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2EKd6YTnEk
Because I am a Chinese. I may not be accurate with Google translation.
I won't use tricks to deceive customers. But I will give my customers the best choice.
I am directly on the topic. I am on radar content translation.