Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:27

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Banned using ODIN

Discussion on Banned using ODIN within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2023
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Banned using ODIN

Hi guys. Got an email through saying I had been banned today

I have been using ABS for several months without issue, started using ODIN when ABS died. I play 2 or 3 times a week and never rage hack, never aimbot and mainly use it for looting. Last session was 3 nights ago when I played a few games and did nothing suspicious.

I understand I have no way to tell if I am HWID banned unless I buy a 2nd account. People often say that you are not HWID banned til your 2nd account gets banned but my question is how do they know its a second account if you use a different email etc to sign up for 2nd account?

Also, when you are HWID banned does it affect all NVME/SSD/HDD that are attached to mobo or just one that game is on?
WonderWit is offline  
Old 03/23/2023, 21:23   #2



 
Chiwawa67's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 173
Join Date: Apr 2022
Posts: 858
Received Thanks: 84
Today ODIN seems flag. Many people have get ban, its sure (banwaves).
Chiwawa67 is offline  
Old 03/23/2023, 21:25   #3

 
Player1Ready's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 929
The Black Market: 130/0/0
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 1,170
Received Thanks: 195
Looking at some resellers’ discord, I can confirm ODIN is detected.

With your HWID ban situation, I would test a new account AFTER cleaning your computer.

If you’re liking for a new product to use, I suggest checking us out. I offer both a public cheat which is still undetected, and a private cheat that is slotted, no detections on record, with more features (there’s a price difference between public and private. For private you’d have to DM me to inquire)

Good luck!
Player1Ready is offline  
Old 03/23/2023, 21:39   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2022
Posts: 27
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by WonderWit View Post
Hi guys. Got an email through saying I had been banned today

I have been using ABS for several months without issue, started using ODIN when ABS died. I play 2 or 3 times a week and never rage hack, never aimbot and mainly use it for looting. Last session was 3 nights ago when I played a few games and did nothing suspicious.

I understand I have no way to tell if I am HWID banned unless I buy a 2nd account. People often say that you are not HWID banned til your 2nd account gets banned but my question is how do they know its a second account if you use a different email etc to sign up for 2nd account?

Also, when you are HWID banned does it affect all NVME/SSD/HDD that are attached to mobo or just one that game is on?
The same happen' to me today...
Also using ABS for a few months, no problems...
Now switched to Odin, played with it for a week, using mostly esp, solving tasks, killed maybe 3-4 PMS's - legit, and today boom - email that my account is blocked...
And i have yesterday bought 7day key
Lean was broken (DT) from day one, Odin didn't survive long...
What's next...
CroCiff is offline  
Old 03/23/2023, 21:59   #5


 
elite*gold: 631
Join Date: Aug 2022
Posts: 1,457
Received Thanks: 497
Can also confirm, odin is detected. All the big reseller cheats going down one after the other...

Clean traces using revo uninstaller, just download the free version and delete eft and the bsg launcher including any left over files and if youre comfortable enough in your abilities to not break stuff delete the registry keys

HWID bans usually happen after 2-3 bans, the only way to check is to get banned, cheapest way to do that are cracked accounts you can easily get from lzt.market
HWID bans only use your drives (hdds/ssds) to identify you, all active drives will get banned not only the one the game is installed on
To ban evade you can either use a spoofer, switch out all your drives or put them in a raid0 array


FYI abs should be back in a few weeks
Egal is offline  
Old 03/23/2023, 22:10   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2022
Posts: 27
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Egal View Post
Can also confirm, odin is detected. All the big reseller cheats going down one after the other...

Clean traces using revo uninstaller, just download the free version and delete eft and the bsg launcher including any left over files and if youre comfortable enough in your abilities to not break stuff delete the registry keys

HWID bans usually happen after 2-3 bans, the only way to check is to get banned, cheapest way to do that are cracked accounts you can easily get from lzt.market
HWID bans only use your drives (hdds/ssds) to identify you, all active drives will get banned not only the one the game is installed on
To ban evade you can either use a spoofer, switch out all your drives or put them in a raid0 array


FYI abs should be back in a few weeks
Yes, they said today, ABS is comming back 1-3 weeks...
I don't think, buying a spoofer is a good option, when looking long term...
I think the best and cheapest option is to do raid0...
I've got 2 SSD's, but they aren't in raid0, this is my second ban after ABS went down, so i think now i have to look how to make raid0...
Never done that, and don't know how to do that, but i don't think it's that much complicated...
CroCiff is offline  
Old 03/23/2023, 22:41   #7


 
elite*gold: 631
Join Date: Aug 2022
Posts: 1,457
Received Thanks: 497
Quote:
Originally Posted by CroCiff View Post
Yes, they said today, ABS is comming back 1-3 weeks...
I don't think, buying a spoofer is a good option, when looking long term...
I think the best and cheapest option is to do raid0...
I've got 2 SSD's, but they aren't in raid0, this is my second ban after ABS went down, so i think now i have to look how to make raid0...
Never done that, and don't know how to do that, but i don't think it's that much complicated...
Setting up raid is easy, just go into your bios -> change the mode from ahci to raid -> reboot -> then create raid array -> raid0 -> select your drives -> install Windows and copy over important data
Only potential issue is that you have to format your drives, I just used a nas to safe important files and activated windows with massgravel (massgrave.dev) cuz im to retarded to reuse my og windows 7 key
Egal is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/23/2023, 22:47   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2023
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 1
raid0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egal View Post
Setting up raid is easy, just go into your bios -> change the mode from ahci to raid -> reboot -> then create raid array -> raid0 -> select your drives -> install Windows and copy over important data
Only potential issue is that you have to format your drives, I just used a nas to safe important files and activated windows with massgravel (massgrave.dev) cuz im to retarded to reuse my og windows 7 key
Eft has started also banning small advanced heximals on the main uuid such as start and endpoint, so a manuel chance after raid0 is needed
reverse enginer is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/23/2023, 22:49   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2022
Posts: 27
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Egal View Post
Setting up raid is easy, just go into your bios -> change the mode from ahci to raid -> reboot -> then create raid array -> raid0 -> select your drives -> install Windows and copy over important data
Only potential issue is that you have to format your drives, I just used a nas to safe important files and activated windows with massgravel (massgrave.dev) cuz im to retarded to reuse my og windows 7 key
I don't have any important files on my computer, i use it just for playing or surfing...
For work i use laptop...
There are tutorials on internet, i'll handle that, it's not complicated...
Activation of wins does not concern me, i'll use KMS activator, allready used it before.
CroCiff is offline  
Old 03/23/2023, 23:20   #10


 
elite*gold: 631
Join Date: Aug 2022
Posts: 1,457
Received Thanks: 497
Quote:
Originally Posted by reverse enginer View Post
Eft has started also banning small advanced heximals on the main uuid such as start and endpoint, so a manuel chance after raid0 is needed
Please rephrase that in proper english

This is what I deciphered so far:
Eft has started also banning small ? advanced ?? heximals hexadecimals? on the main uuid hwid? such as start and endpoint??, so a manuel manual chance change? after raid0 is needed


From your non-coherent rambling I assume our favourite member has returned?
Egal is offline  
Old 03/24/2023, 03:14   #11

 
wilvin0's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 494
Received Thanks: 94
Odin is detected, and just buy a cheap account from lolzteam/funpay to see if you're hwid banned. But i suggest you to spoof even if you're not.
wilvin0 is offline  
Old 03/24/2023, 04:46   #12

 
PurpleHvH's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 750
Join Date: Mar 2023
Posts: 226
Received Thanks: 52
Detected already
PurpleHvH is offline  
Old 03/24/2023, 08:15   #13





 
DeprimereShop's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 1032
The Black Market: 689/0/0
Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 3,800
Received Thanks: 2,314
Odin got detected due to how they handled their price file. It will be back up shortly.

Abs devs stated 1-3wk eta.

Vega, Ring-1, zerohook, still UD, untouched.
DeprimereShop is offline  
Old 03/24/2023, 13:18   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2023
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilvin0 View Post
Odin is detected, and just buy a cheap account from lolzteam/funpay to see if you're hwid banned. But i suggest you to spoof even if you're not.
Sorry, whats lolzteam/funpay?
WonderWit is offline  
Old 03/24/2023, 13:22   #15
 
G502 X PLUS GAMING MOUSE's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2023
Posts: 37
Received Thanks: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by WonderWit View Post
Sorry, whats lolzteam/funpay?
Marketplaces to buy eft accs
G502 X PLUS GAMING MOUSE is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
how long does it take to get banned using ESP in bf5? what about just using walls?
07/13/2021 - Battlefield - 3 Replies
how long does it take to get banned using ESP in bf5? what about just using walls?
WTT 60 ROUGE ON ODIN FOR A 64+ CHINESE ON ODIN
04/20/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
WTT pure str rouge/cleric lvl 60 for a lvl 64+ char(pure str or Pure int) it has Devil wings full set of gears daggers and gold. I have not verified an email so you can verify it yourself. i want the char on oasis msg me or leave a reply



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:27.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2024 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.