Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Banned using ODIN

Discussion on Banned using ODIN within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 03/24/2023, 15:18   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by WonderWit View Post
Sorry, whats lolzteam/funpay?
Yep, marketplaces where u can find eft accounts for like 5/6 (sometimes even less if you're lucky) so u can check if you're hwid banned, but as i said i would spoof even if i wasn't hwid banned cause they will be able to see that it's you anyway whenever u get reported if you don't spoof
Old 03/24/2023, 18:35   #17

elite*gold: 1032
The Black Market: 689/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,314
Quote:
Originally Posted by CroCiff View Post
The same happen' to me today...
Also using ABS for a few months, no problems...
Now switched to Odin, played with it for a week, using mostly esp, solving tasks, killed maybe 3-4 PMS's - legit, and today boom - email that my account is blocked...
And i have yesterday bought 7day key
Lean was broken (DT) from day one, Odin didn't survive long...
What's next...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Egal View Post
Can also confirm, odin is detected. All the big reseller cheats going down one after the other...

Clean traces using revo uninstaller, just download the free version and delete eft and the bsg launcher including any left over files and if youre comfortable enough in your abilities to not break stuff delete the registry keys

HWID bans usually happen after 2-3 bans, the only way to check is to get banned, cheapest way to do that are cracked accounts you can easily get from lzt.market
HWID bans only use your drives (hdds/ssds) to identify you, all active drives will get banned not only the one the game is installed on
To ban evade you can either use a spoofer, switch out all your drives or put them in a raid0 array

FYI abs should be back in a few weeks
Quote:
Originally Posted by CroCiff View Post
Yes, they said today, ABS is comming back 1-3 weeks...
I don't think, buying a spoofer is a good option, when looking long term...
I think the best and cheapest option is to do raid0...
I've got 2 SSD's, but they aren't in raid0, this is my second ban after ABS went down, so i think now i have to look how to make raid0...
Never done that, and don't know how to do that, but i don't think it's that much complicated...
Quote:
Originally Posted by reverse enginer View Post
Eft has started also banning small advanced heximals on the main uuid such as start and endpoint, so a manuel chance after raid0 is needed
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilvin0 View Post
Odin is detected, and just buy a cheap account from lolzteam/funpay to see if you're hwid banned. But i suggest you to spoof even if you're not.
EFT Odin has been updated. Please read the notes below or you will get banned again if you try to run the cheese.

1. Locate and find the loot.txt file in your C drive and delete it (THIS IS IMPORTANT)
2. Use the "check once when banned" box on the loader to clear EFT tracers
2.5 If you wish to be more thorough you can use REVO uninstaller to delete EFT and clear tracers

At the moment, the loader is not allowing new user registration, this will be resolved within 24 hours along with compensation for any active users before the wave.