Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tarkov Glow

Discussion on Tarkov Glow within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Tarkov Glow

I have been seeing this tarkov glow cheat going around, any idea what the name of it is, or anyone who provides it
Old 03/05/2023, 04:28   #2

elite*gold: 147
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holy Macintosh View Post
I have been seeing this tarkov glow cheat going around, any idea what the name of it is, or anyone who provides it
Glow cheats most of the time end with detection so I wouldn't personally recommend going with a glow cheat
Old 03/05/2023, 11:28   #3

Quote:
if ur interesed in glow cheats for tarkov please messagme Chilaru#3004
Old 03/05/2023, 11:53   #4

elite*gold: 631
Stay away from chams, they get detected on a monthly basis
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/05/2023, 16:28   #5

elite*gold: 161
The Black Market: 407/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,543
Quote:
Originally Posted by Egal View Post
Stay away from chams, they get detected on a monthly basis
This tbh.
Old 03/05/2023, 16:33   #6

Tarkov glow

Quote:
Hey, i am a 3 grade developer of in special of c++ c+ and c.

Why not use chams?

Chams is basicly a directly readden dump from the game user themselfe. Their game dumps additional 1000 files each second, and some of them incounter their player model and some of them gives cordinats! There the cheat alrady has any needed information and now u just need to remove any oversight clothing, and replace it with any color #31hhhh to #40mmmm And there u have your chams! Its very obviously for the anticheat mechanism to detect such reads directly from your win.sys!

Same with glow I assume u mean the glow around the players end sights!

The same story! Its impossible to make a glow cheat, without getting detected, dosen't matter if you DMA (Direct memory access, A card that reads memory) Or not, u will be detected! Also EFT / Battle.Eye uses screenshot detect, witch detects any unwanted things on your screen, if anything seems unclear or different u get hit by a normal ban (Anticheat ban by devs) And after that the cheat will be ban waved after 1-3 weeks

I do develop EFT ESP, And A full featured eft cheat!

Our cheat is as close to Glow as it can be. We have a very fast update range, so the esp is always on place! The esp is also not filling your screen out with any unwanted / big text, we have focused on making the best esp for best performance ingame.

My discord is N1gel0usHD#6969 to purchase or any questions! good day! Stay safe
Old 03/05/2023, 16:43   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolas2007 View Post
Hey, i am a 3 grade developer of in special of c++ c+ and c.

Why not use chams?

Chams is basicly a directly readden dump from the game user themselfe. Their game dumps additional 1000 files each second, and some of them incounter their player model and some of them gives cordinats! There the cheat alrady has any needed information and now u just need to remove any oversight clothing, and replace it with any color #31hhhh to #40mmmm And there u have your chams! Its very obviously for the anticheat mechanism to detect such reads directly from your win.sys!

Same with glow I assume u mean the glow around the players end sights!

The same story! Its impossible to make a glow cheat, without getting detected, dosen't matter if you DMA (Direct memory access, A card that reads memory) Or not, u will be detected! Also EFT / Battle.Eye uses screenshot detect, witch detects any unwanted things on your screen, if anything seems unclear or different u get hit by a normal ban (Anticheat ban by devs) And after that the cheat will be ban waved after 1-3 weeks

I do develop EFT ESP, And A full featured eft cheat!

Our cheat is as close to Glow as it can be. We have a very fast update range, so the esp is always on place! The esp is also not filling your screen out with any unwanted / big text, we have focused on making the best esp for best performance ingame.

My discord is N1gel0usHD#6969 to purchase or any questions! good day! Stay safe
This idiot has gone insane, everything coming out of his mouth is garbage, it is possible to make good chams but mostly its just public pasted trash. BSG doesnt screenshot like some other games so it doesnt matter whats on the screen or not

He also doesnt develop anything hes just a scammer with 0 iq that doesnt even know how to do it properly. Him still being on here just shows that mods take way too long to do anything, hes been doing this for months by now altough im 99% sure only 1 or 2 smooth brains lost any money because of him
Old 03/05/2023, 17:28   #8

Scamming assucations

Quote:
This idiot has gone insane, everything coming out of his mouth is garbage, it is possible to make good chams but mostly its just public pasted trash. BSG doesnt screenshot like some other games so it doesnt matter whats on the screen or not

He also doesnt develop anything hes just a scammer with 0 iq that doesnt even know how to do it properly. Him still being on here just shows that mods take way too long to do anything, hes been doing this for months by now altough im 99% sure only 1 or 2 smooth brains lost any money because of him
Well, if u think so, lol. Eft.Nightmare is a huge cheat in the eft sceene! Also known as Zero Hook
Old 03/06/2023, 10:19   #9

Quote:
Well, if u think so, lol. Eft.Nightmare is a huge cheat in the eft sceene! Also known as Zero Hook
Wierd, I cant seem to find N1gel0usHD#6969 on the zerohook cord
So can you proof it any other way? Or are you just an impersonator?

Youre saying that youre not only a dev in nine different dma "fraimwares" but youre also a dev behind zero hook? Seems like you should know how tarkov cheating works, which you dont.
Old 03/06/2023, 12:44   #10

I've been using chams made by a friend for the last almost 2 years, no bans. So saying it lasts a month is false.
Old 03/06/2023, 14:15   #11

Quote:
Dude why even try? You are a scammer with broken English who claims to sell everything on this forum. You are a joke and I enjoy reading your comments because I find them funny. But seeing that you've actually managed to rip off some people is honestly sad.

Even your profile has someone posting the proof that you've scammed them.

Quote:
Wierd, I cant seem to find N1gel0usHD#6969 on the zerohook cord
So can you proof it any other way? Or are you just an impersonator?

Youre saying that youre not only a dev in nine different dma "fraimwares" but youre also a dev behind zero hook? Seems like you should know how tarkov cheating works, which you dont.
He also writes macros, develops Rust cheats that are UD for 3 years (yet he is banned in Rust on steam ), has a COD nuke tool, has a tool to sell items directly to someone in EFT (no joke )
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/06/2023, 14:42   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by daian115 View Post
I've been using chams made by a friend for the last almost 2 years, no bans. So saying it lasts a month is false.
There are many cheats that have good chams, im just saying that most chams only cheats are pasted from a public source without putting any additional efforts into making it ud most of them get detected regularly

Its something completely different if only a small group of people use a specific cheat or if any love actually went into making it
Old 03/07/2023, 20:00   #13

elite*gold: 1032
The Black Market: 689/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,314
LF came out with a paks product.
Listed on my site atm.

Not sure if it will remain UD forever but it's rather cheap
Old 03/22/2023, 16:52   #14

elite*gold: 182
If you want consistent chams with no detections you will need to go the DMA route, imo best decision i ever made
Old 03/23/2023, 08:26   #15

elite*gold: 52
Quote:
I can show you most of the available options on the market right now.