Hey so I want a radar cheat for eft, that’s never been dtc it has been ud for a long time. The problem is I don’t have a second Pc and I’m limited to 1 monitor for a few months. So are their any that will work on the web that I can use on my iPad ?
Hey so I want a radar cheat for eft, that’s never been dtc it has been ud for a long time. The problem is I don’t have a second Pc and I’m limited to 1 monitor for a few months. So are their any that will work on the web that I can use on my iPad ?
Radar Headeyes on our site has 0 bans and is UD for 18 months. 1pc.
Thanks I’ll take a look. I was gonna buy your radar once I got my second pc. I’ve heard great things about your products. And I’m also a fan on UC. Your work is very helpful
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeprimereShop
Radar Headeyes on our site has 0 bans and is UD for 18 months. 1pc.
But are they working on the web? So I can have it in my phone or iPad?
Thanks I’ll take a look. I was gonna buy your radar once I got my second pc. I’ve heard great things about your products. And I’m also a fan on UC. Your work is very helpful
But are they working on the web? So I can have it in my phone or iPad?
Yes it's web-based and you can use it on multiple devices
[Selling] EFT RADAR | Only Radar | BEST CHEAT for EFT with Lower Price 06/26/2021 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 0 Replies CLICK
Functions:
3D ESP (Player and Item) - 3D illumination of players and items
2D Radar - 2D radar
Camera zoom, follow, panning-Zoom in on the radar, snap to your character
All maps-Supports all maps that are available in the EFT
Player line of sight - A line from the player
Player height (difference to your current position) - The height of the opponent in relation to you
Show team - Show teammates
[Selling] Web cloud radar PUBG radar memory radar from China 01/06/2020 - PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading - 3 Replies Web Cloud Radar One of the best radars of PUBG. Radar recommended by Chinese developers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2EKd6YTnEk
Because I am a Chinese. I may not be accurate with Google translation.
I won't use tricks to deceive customers. But I will give my customers the best choice.
I am directly on the topic. I am on radar content translation.
[Selling] Web cloud radar PUBG radar memory radar from China 08/25/2019 - PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading - 0 Replies Web Cloud Radar One of the best radars of PUBG. Radar recommended by Chinese developers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2EKd6YTnEk
Because I am a Chinese. I may not be accurate with Google translation.
I won't use tricks to deceive customers. But I will give my customers the best choice.
I am directly on the topic. I am on radar content translation.