Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Escape from Tarkov
You last visited: Today at 09:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Elusion Support Slow?

Discussion on Elusion Support Slow? within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Elusion Support Slow?

Picked up Elusion about a week ago, been having a blast, great product but I've been having consistent bluescreens using their spoofer, making the eft product unusable for very long, sometimes I can play for hours sometimes it's instant.

I've contacted them and the replies are extremely slow not only for me but for the whole forum, alot of unanswered support questions and day gaps in between answers.

And a few others complaining about the same exact problem I've been having

Is this normal for elusion?

I don't mind waiting but I really hope im compensated, because it's about a week off my month subscription I haven't been able to use It properly.
Old 05/04/2022, 17:31   #2

The admins are working on it to improve the current support situation, as stated in a reply to my review I've posted in their official thread. You can read their response to the current support situation
Old 05/05/2022, 05:09   #3

That makes sense, I can understand how hard it would be to find people you trust with such a task.

I just hope Im compensated as Im unable to use the product.
Old 05/05/2022, 08:32   #4

elite*gold: 3175
The Black Market: 406/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SloppyGoose View Post
That makes sense, I can understand how hard it would be to find people you trust with such a task.

I just hope Im compensated as Im unable to use the product.
Elusion always has been very generous with their compensations.
Old 05/05/2022, 23:27   #5

elite*gold: 10
The Black Market: 110/1/1
Quote:
Originally Posted by SloppyGoose View Post
Picked up Elusion about a week ago, been having a blast, great product but I've been having consistent bluescreens using their spoofer, making the eft product unusable for very long, sometimes I can play for hours sometimes it's instant.

I've contacted them and the replies are extremely slow not only for me but for the whole forum, alot of unanswered support questions and day gaps in between answers.

And a few others complaining about the same exact problem I've been having

Is this normal for elusion?

I don't mind waiting but I really hope im compensated, because it's about a week off my month subscription I haven't been able to use It properly.
Not going to lie elusions problems have been gaining me customers so im not complaining haha i would recommend constantly tagging them until they respond !

if its too bad i recommend shopping with someone bettere hehe psst we here 4 u
Old 05/06/2022, 00:55   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos View Post
Elusion always has been very generous with their compensations.
That's good, thanks for the reassurance Xenos