Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Escape from Tarkov
You last visited: Today at 11:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What happened to limiting resellers / spam?

Discussion on What happened to limiting resellers / spam? within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 182
What happened to limiting resellers / spam?

I thought a single cheat could only have one other reseller post on the site?
The cheat market has gone to ****. Half of the cheats on this site, not just the EFT section, are copies of another cheat. Either pasted or resellers. There's entire sites on here that don't have a single developer. And that's just ******, not against the rules. But seriously, how many Ring-1 posts are on here? Remember valorant when it first came out, all of those resellers of "desync" that ****** paste. This is kind of the same thing that's going on now. I've had friends that had their posts taken down for having their website in their name, or accidentally posting twice. Or having a friend post their site again. But half of these guys are all selling the same detected ****. And half the scammers on this site get their comments warning people about them removed.

I knew the cheat market was dogshit, and half the coders don't know what their code does, but this is something else. Customers deserve to know the truth.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/23/2022, 03:44   #2

elite*gold: 85
The Black Market: 363/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,384
Quote:
Originally Posted by budd1e View Post
I thought a single cheat could only have one other reseller post on the site?
There is an exception to this.

I forgot if that means there can be only 1 original seller and 1 reseller or anyone can sell as long as they got Elite. Maybe @Luke can elaborate it.

This is the market we are in now. Obviously it might be bad for "nooby" cheater using a cheat for the first time but there is nothing you can do against it.

My list is probably the best starting point to get in the right direction to avoid resellers.

https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/es...providers.html
Old 03/23/2022, 11:22   #3
Administrator

elite*gold: 20181
The Black Market: 217/0/0
Received Thanks: 14,392
Hi,

as Xenos mentioned, reselling is allowed if the requirements are met. It is true that we currently don't have any rule which forbids to sell rebrands, however, buyers are fully entitled for a refund if the reseller does not mention the original name of the cheat in their thread. This is also enforced through our support.

Quote:
I've had friends that had their posts taken down for having their website in their name, or accidentally posting twice.
Rules are rules, you can't compare parts of our general ruleset with the reselling issue.

Quote:
And half the scammers on this site get their comments warning people about them removed.
We remove scam accusations if these posts don't contain evidence, it's also part of our rules and it wouldn't make sense at all not to remove such posts.

At the end of the day good sellers are separated from bad ones alone by the feedback and TBM ratings. elitepvpers provides the tools and indicators for a safe trade, we can't protect buyers if they don't use them and pruchase something without doing any basic due diligence.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/24/2022, 04:37   #4

elite*gold: 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke View Post
Hi,

as Xenos mentioned, reselling is allowed if the requirements are met. It is true that we currently don't have any rule which forbids to sell rebrands, however, buyers are fully entitled for a refund if the reseller does not mention the original name of the cheat in their thread. This is also enforced through our support.

Rules are rules, you can't compare parts of our general ruleset with the reselling issue.

We remove scam accusations if these posts don't contain evidence, it's also part of our rules and it wouldn't make sense at all not to remove such posts.

At the end of the day good sellers are separated from bad ones alone by the feedback and TBM ratings. elitepvpers provides the tools and indicators for a safe trade, we can't protect buyers if they don't use them and pruchase something without doing any basic due diligence.

Yes, it's very scientific. I think we should introduce more features like certified merchants, we pay a certain amount of collateral to the website to get a certain title, and buyers can judge whether the merchant is high-quality based on the title. When a dispute or problem occurs, it is confirmed as the seller's fault after a trial, and the seller approves the solution and can give priority to protecting the buyer's rights and interests from the security deposit. When the seller wants to cancel the title, he can get his mortgage deposit back from the website, and the website charges a certain percentage of the service fee. This protects the interests of both buyers and sellers.
Old 03/24/2022, 05:28   #5

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by NetworkWilliam View Post
Yes, it's very scientific. I think we should introduce more features like certified merchants, we pay a certain amount of collateral to the website to get a certain title, and buyers can judge whether the merchant is high-quality based on the title. When a dispute or problem occurs, it is confirmed as the seller's fault after a trial, and the seller approves the solution and can give priority to protecting the buyer's rights and interests from the security deposit. When the seller wants to cancel the title, he can get his mortgage deposit back from the website, and the website charges a certain percentage of the service fee. This protects the interests of both buyers and sellers.
?..
Old 03/24/2022, 08:47   #6

elite*gold: 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by roodle View Post
?..
?..