Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EFT Glow GiveAway

Discussion on EFT Glow GiveAway within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 09/17/2021, 04:11   #16

elite*gold: 146
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGFaceXD View Post
100+ sales a week only has 12 rep lol bet
You do realise that, most of our Vouches / REP is on our Discords and/or websites right?..

5% of customers actually using EPVP actively, and very rare they get back to a trade request once they find a comfortable provider...
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/24/2021, 20:09   #17

elite*gold: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by buichea View Post
No one is being negative here. He only told others to be careful, which is what an active member of the community would do (I am not saying you are not an active member). You'd be surprised at the amount of people who get scammed through methods like this. If you feel threatened by @Products making that statement, then that is something completely different. No one is trying to stop you from making money, we are just making sure you aren't going ruin other people's experience and as a result, discredit everyone here trying to make a buck or get a legit cheese.

I wonder if LowkeyCharms (or Krabs dev) can confirm you are a GLOW reseller or anyone here for the fact of the matter.

^ Yeah, it definitely came off that way. Not sure if your type of response would be appealing for future customers. Respectfully and honestly (if you are legit), I hope your sales are good too buddy.
There is no threat lol i Simply State i had a giveaway and he tried to rag on it and for pleeding active member with 1 rep and 120 posts i wouldn't be talking about how repitable i am An Nor Do i work For Low Key Charms lol if you paid any attention you would know im selling Krab Defense and go ahead and make the inquire lol
Old 09/24/2021, 20:12   #18

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Platinum Products View Post
+1 @
You both are irrelevent to this post giveaway is over lol and wow what do you know no one said they got scammed or ****** over
Old 09/24/2021, 21:40   #19

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
There is no threat lol i Simply State i had a giveaway and he tried to rag on it and for pleeding active member with 1 rep and 120 posts i wouldn't be talking about how repitable i am An Nor Do i work For Low Key Charms lol if you paid any attention you would know im selling Krab Defense and go ahead and make the inquire lol
Cool, you responded 10 days later. That is reassuring.. I can't quite understand your written message but I can make out some things.

You never stated it was Krab Defense. Also, from what I know, dev for krabs is no longer active, if you can prove me wrong, please do.

Quote:
You both are irrelevant to this post giveaway is over lol and wow what do you know no one said they got scammed or fucked over
This is a forum, anyone can reply freely on any forum post. I am glad that no one posted that they were scammed, hopefully that doesn't occur (someone getting scammed ofc)

-----

Again, to reiterate, make your money. A lot of scammers on here recently, so we just make sure the users are safe here, no one is coming after you maliciously. EPVP comes up in google when searching for tarkov cheese, to have a misleading messages or scammers here hurts the community. Surely you understand this, at least. We (me, PlatniumProducts and HSM/TheCult) are only looking out for customers best interest, surely, you can understand this too. Scammers = Not Good for the community = not good for the cheese community = not good for you + resellers.

Your dismissive tone and default to a defensive stance is a bit worrisome for me and I am sure for other potential customers.

Anyways, I hope it was a good give away and all the success to you.
Old 09/24/2021, 23:39   #20

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by buichea View Post
Cool, you responded 10 days later. That is reassuring.. I can't quite understand your written message but I can make out some things.

You never stated it was Krab Defense. Also, from what I know, dev for krabs is no longer active, if you can prove me wrong, please do.

This is a forum, anyone can reply freely on any forum post. I am glad that no one posted that they were scammed, hopefully that doesn't occur (someone getting scammed ofc)

-----

Again, to reiterate, make your money. A lot of scammers on here recently, so we just make sure the users are safe here, no one is coming after you maliciously. EPVP comes up in google when searching for tarkov cheese, to have a misleading messages or scammers here hurts the community. Surely you understand this, at least. We (me, PlatniumProducts and HSM/TheCult) are only looking out for customers best interest, surely, you can understand this too. Scammers = Not Good for the community = not good for the cheese community = not good for you + resellers.

Your dismissive tone and default to a defensive stance is a bit worrisome for me and I am sure for other potential customers.

Anyways, I hope it was a good give away and all the success to you.
If you want check the discord out. i just do not take kindly to people talking **** when clearly they do not even know me simple
Old 09/25/2021, 00:15   #21

Quote:
If you want check the discord out. i just do not take kindly to people talking **** when clearly they do not even know me simple
No one is talking ****.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/07/2021, 08:10   #22

@ is indeed Legit, I checked them out and they are the real deal. There is nothing sus about their community despite what others are alluding to.
Old 10/10/2021, 08:38   #23

OG is LEGIT guy man . He does good business.
Old 10/14/2021, 08:49   #24

@ is legit, I vetted him and he is indeed the real deal.
Old 10/20/2021, 03:05   #25

elite*gold: 146
Quote:
100+ sales a week only has 12 rep lol bet
... You do know that its a very small percentage of users / customers that actually have an epvp account to give us rep?

I Think Platinum & myself, has a fairly large order history since we both launched our Instant Delivery shops at the same time more or less.

I wish that all those orders came with a +1 on Epvp tbh, but then again would just look weird with 1300+ reps..
Old 10/22/2021, 02:39   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Platinum Products View Post
Not saying he is not legit just watching out for the community just really strange for his discord to have 14 total members in it when he has 6 vouches really strange.
breh no offense but ur kinda being an *******. Some guys just tryna do a giveaway and ur harassing him abt rep and ****, not to mention u scalp these forums 24/7 and try to harass customers of other resellers who are trying to sort things out. Everyone starts somewhere and its not cool that ur calling someone a scammer before they've even been reported for doing so.

Quote:
I wonder if LowkeyCharms (or Krabs dev) can confirm you are a GLOW reseller or anyone here for the fact of the matter.
Im pretty sure he's talking abt unknowns glow, which has no requirement to be a reseller of
Old 10/22/2021, 03:26   #27

elite*gold: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by cskrma View Post
breh no offense but ur kinda being an *******. Some guys just tryna do a giveaway and ur harassing him abt rep and ****, not to mention u scalp these forums 24/7 and try to harass customers of other resellers who are trying to sort things out. Everyone starts somewhere and its not cool that ur calling someone a scammer before they've even been reported for doing so.

Im pretty sure he's talking abt unknowns glow, which has no requirement to be a reseller of
90% Of people who get into this is here to scam im not trying to be a **** just watching out for everyone for example idk if you know who Kings Choice is but he is just allowed to scam on here and get away with it because he don't use there TBM system. I am here to see everyone do good just stated a simple fact.

At this point i don't see why this is even being brought up.
Old 10/22/2021, 03:58   #28

no ur right. I just realised how unrealistic his tbm is. honestly its pretty disappointing that tbm can be abused so easily. I remember there was some dude with 30 - 0 positive tbm and he tried to get me to download the "archine crack" which literally had a "backdoor" folder on ur appdata.