Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EFT Glow GiveAway

Discussion on EFT Glow GiveAway within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 39
Talking EFT Glow GiveAway

Hey Guys I Wanted To Do A GiveAway For EFT Glow Figured I Would Post here i hope this is the place to do so join my discord now to join it if this breaks the rules let me know and remove the link was just tryna get my name out there and host a giveaway
Old 09/13/2021, 08:04   #2

elite*gold: 13
Please be careful with it only being a discord of 14 people.
Old 09/13/2021, 08:08   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Platinum Products View Post
Please be careful with it only being a discord of 14 people.
Please If You Must Be Negative Do Not Post In My Thread the reason there is only 14 people in the discord is because i stopped being active for awhile and it died out that is why i am posting the give away if you really feel this could be a scam or and there be an issue with me join for your self your welcome too
Old 09/13/2021, 08:17   #4

elite*gold: 1
OGface is my guy. He's got legit product and only people here badmouthing have conflict of interest.
Old 09/13/2021, 08:26   #5

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGFaceXD View Post
Hey Guys I Wanted To Do A GiveAway For EFT Glow Figured I Would Post here i hope this is the place to do so join my discord now to join it if this breaks the rules let me know and remove the link was just tryna get my name out there and host a giveaway
+rep legit, got glow from OGFaceXD
Old 09/13/2021, 08:42   #6

Not saying he is not legit just watching out for the community just really strange for his discord to have 14 total members in it when he has 6 vouches really strange.
Old 09/13/2021, 08:49   #7

Quote:
Not saying he is not legit just watching out for the community just really strange for his discord to have 14 total members in it when he has 6 vouches really strange.
How so ? you hav 12 rep and 1 negative rep ? i have 6 rep half of what you do and my discord is smaller if anyone should be asking questions its people that purchase off you?
Old 09/13/2021, 11:29   #8

Quote:
How so ? you hav 12 rep and 1 negative rep ? i have 6 rep half of what you do and my discord is smaller if anyone should be asking questions its people that purchase off you?
Well if you look at the bad rep its actually a false rep from a known scammer. As for sales I make way over 100+ sales a week people know I'm trust worthy and instant deliver my products.
Old 09/13/2021, 11:37   #9

Quote:
Well if you look at the bad rep its actually a false rep from a known scammer. As for sales I make way over 100+ sales a week people know I'm trust worthy and instant deliver my products.
100+ sales a week only has 12 rep lol bet
Old 09/13/2021, 13:05   #10

Face has been around for a while always hes the man to go to for chicken nuggs
Old 09/13/2021, 14:01   #11

For People That Wanna Join

Still 8 hours left join now
Old 09/14/2021, 01:07   #12

Lol anyways that's 396 after about 2 and a half weeks of my webstore being opened <3.
Old 09/14/2021, 01:24   #13

Quote:

Lol anyways that's 396 after about 2 and a half weeks of my webstore being opened <3.
lol your point?

Quote:

lol your point? 5 hours left Join now
Old 09/14/2021, 02:16   #14

lol like i said only stated it due to the discord was very low members man. Not trying to argue. But you sounded like i was lying to you and **** anyways hope sales are good buddy.
Old 09/14/2021, 19:13   #15

Quote:
Please If You Must Be Negative Do Not Post In My Thread
No one is being negative here. He only told others to be careful, which is what an active member of the community would do (I am not saying you are not an active member). You'd be surprised at the amount of people who get scammed through methods like this. If you feel threatened by @Products making that statement, then that is something completely different. No one is trying to stop you from making money, we are just making sure you aren't going ruin other people's experience and as a result, discredit everyone here trying to make a buck or get a legit cheese.

Quote:
I wonder if LowkeyCharms (or Krabs dev) can confirm you are a GLOW reseller or anyone here for the fact of the matter.

Quote:
But you sounded like i was lying to you and shit anyways hope sales are good buddy.
^ Yeah, it definitely came off that way. Not sure if your type of response would be appealing for future customers. Respectfully and honestly (if you are legit), I hope your sales are good too buddy.
Thanks
1 User