Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Escape from Tarkov
You last visited: Today at 05:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for EFT cheat

Discussion on Looking for EFT cheat within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 10/27/2021, 03:38   #16

elite*gold: 117
Closed, private community with trustworthy members. Check our signature.
Old 12/03/2021, 23:56   #17

elite*gold: 56
I'm a re-seller, please buy from me.
Old 12/10/2021, 22:11   #18

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Dyson View Post
Hy as the title says im looking for a eft cheat and i would like to hear from the comunity witch cheats are trustworthy. Im only looking for a simple esp preferably private. Also dont reply with "im a reseller pls buy from me" because you are all scammers.
Hey buddy, I am doing my research right now for EFT cheese for the wipe. Did you end up choosing/buying one? The one I am currently using, I've used for a month and no ban. Let me know if you need some recommendations from a community member and not a reseller.
Old 12/10/2021, 23:39   #19

Quote:
Hy as the title says im looking for a eft cheat and i would like to hear from the comunity witch cheats are trustworthy. Im only looking for a simple esp preferably private. Also dont reply with "im a reseller pls buy from me" because you are all scammers.
Private costs A LOT and they usually require you to send in your government identification. My take on it is, they should be giving some ID on themselves to you and there is no guarantee this info is ever safe.

I am currently using from @. It is a SLOTTED product for DepShop ONLY and I been using it for the past week. It is similar to private but not completely, but it is a lot cheaper. They just have a limitted amount of users that can have an active sub at one time, which is similar to private. I know a lot of people who rage and have not been banned and other users with KAPPA.

If you need any recommendations from a COMMUNITY MEMBER, let me know. Me and my friends are AVID EFT cheese users.
Old 12/16/2021, 11:28   #20

elite*gold: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by CipherSales View Post
I'm a re-seller, please buy from me.
Gather some feedback first and then ask people to buy from you , otherwise just wait for them Not having any feasable feedback they can check will make them think you are desperate to make sales.
Old 12/16/2021, 12:52   #21

elite*gold: 23
The Black Market: 273/0/0
before you buy something . pre-cautions first my friend

https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/es...ing-about.html
Old 12/16/2021, 15:29   #22

elite*gold: 10
From this page i can recommend Matai Services and Duckey Also usually check for age on their profiles if you cannot check anything else.
Old 12/16/2021, 16:39   #23

elite*gold: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinister Software View Post
Gather some feedback first and then ask people to buy from you , otherwise just wait for them Not having any feasable feedback they can check will make them think you are desperate to make sales.
I only said that due to the original post. Trying to be funny. lol

Obviously, i won't be begging for any sales. Im not new to selling, only new to epvp.
Old 12/17/2021, 02:51   #24

elite*gold: 24
Got esp only, rage, and more for Tarkov. Dm for more info L3gend#0016
Old 12/18/2021, 03:59   #25

elite*gold: 46
Quote:

Hi I can offer EFT VZN that hasn't had any detection in the past couple months!

I've got a discord server going with a few vouches and people in it if you wanna see some media and a list of features add me on Discord !BaconMan#3149
Hopefully you choose me to provide for you eft needs
Old 12/20/2021, 23:12   #26

this is why i gave up on EFT cheating to be honest. I leave the scene for 3-6 months, come back and the same old detected garbage is being advertised all over the place.
Old 12/03/2022, 21:47   #27

elite*gold: 2513
The Black Market: 395/0/0
Don’t shop with suspects. Come to the most trusted eft store on this site. DEPSHOP
Old 12/07/2022, 23:53   #28

I would not recommend purchasing off a reseller usually there cheats are mass sold which leads to a higher chance of detection. Go for a cheat that is private with limited users. I can recommend elusion.cc, hackmachine.cc, and Yazzn.
Old 12/09/2022, 05:54   #29

I know KernAim is releasing their EFT chair. I use their WZ and apex cheese and love them. Going to grab the EFT when it drops!
Old 12/09/2022, 10:10   #30

You should definitely go on kernaim, their EFT cheat is dope,

Tags
cheat