Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Escape from Tarkov
You last visited: Today at 17:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

use banned drives?

Discussion on use banned drives? within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
use banned drives?

ive got hwid banned on my hardisk and ssd. i bought a new harddisk, but i dont want to throw them away. whenver i want to play eft could i unplugg the banned drives and plugg in the new one, then remove it when i dont play eft?
Old 02/01/2021, 17:38   #2

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,064
Yes. Just restart the PC first before swapping.
Old 02/01/2021, 18:40   #3

I think you could just buy a Spoofer and that would be easier than switching your hdd's everytime you wanna play xd
Old 02/01/2021, 18:49   #4

Ye true, but ive heard that they can be detected so im planing on either just playing legit or with a radar as they have a slim detection chance.
Old 02/01/2021, 19:07   #5

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,064
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ech0mir View Post
Ye true, but ive heard that they can be detected so im planing on either just playing legit or with a radar as they have a slim detection chance.
Depends on the spoofer, but yes, a lot run detection risks.

Parodia from DemonWare is an extremely good spoofer.
Old 02/02/2021, 00:47   #6

Talking Isnt lying

That spoofer works like a ******* charm dude
Old 04/15/2022, 03:11   #7

You can also just buy the same drives and just RAID 0. There was a really good guide somewhere on here about it.
Old 04/15/2022, 12:18   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ech0mir View Post
ive got hwid banned on my hardisk and ssd. i bought a new harddisk, but i dont want to throw them away. whenver i want to play eft could i unplugg the banned drives and plugg in the new one, then remove it when i dont play eft?
I just swapped my motherboard. No problems using banned drives. I was battleye hwid banned and now im not. or raid your harddrives. Buy 2 120gb ssds and look up how to raid0. If you need a spoofer for the time being i recommend baunticheats